riserser

May 15, 2018
Hello everyone :D

I hope you had good times with your loved ones, meanwhile our beloved waifu been busy preparing a gift for you, they want to share their love on that special occasion :p

But first a little ETA to cheer you up about the incoming update :
-Storyboard : 110% (Done and reviewed!)
-3D and animation rendering : 40%
-Dialogue : 35%
-Scripting : 70%
-Sound/Music : 35%
-Proofreading/Beta testing :

~50% Total overall... So still lot of works needs to be done, but as usual i promise it will worth the wait! You can expect lot of lewd, fun and reveals :)
You can expect some preview next month ;)

Meanwhile please enjoy your Waifu Christmas gift, it tooks myself, Redknight and Xomatsu days of work to craft you these sexy render sets!
The result is amasing with more than 70 pictures, in this package our waifus goes from their sweetest side to their most depraved one ;o
Please enjoy, and grab the link below : (copy/paste the link into a web page.)

(on his patreon)
(one of the best ‘noncanon’ packages yet imo)

Thanks for your trust and support,
Irphaeus
A pleasure to see that he still didn't get over the "overcompletion" of his task (Seriously, what does it mean that the story board is 110% done? xD)
And I still don't know to this day what the "scripting" and "sound/music" work is in that game, I mean, there's no script/code in the game (Only showing the picture, the text and starting the music ^^) and if I'm not wrong, he's always reusing the same music/sounds ^^

But I'm really curious if they really worked on these 70 "renders" or if they reused the previous pose while swapping the characters ^^

Reactions: MiHawkins

Duoham

Nov 8, 2018
A pleasure to see that he still didn't get over the "overcompletion" of his task (Seriously, what does it mean that the story board is 110% done? xD)
And I still don't know to this day what the "scripting" and "sound/music" work is in that game, I mean, there's no script/code in the game (Only showing the picture, the text and starting the music ^^) and if I'm not wrong, he's always reusing the same music/sounds ^^

But I'm really curious if they really worked on these 70 "renders" or if they reused the previous pose while swapping the characters ^^
Ren'py is a dumbed down version of python. There is a bit of coding involved in order for stuff to load properly within the program.

Reactions: vmaks

jokuur

May 23, 2019
i think people will be complaining whatever he will do
not long ago they complained for no update and now when u read above people want 3-6 months breaks
he could concentrate on main girls but then he wont be adding side ones and people will be mad about it, at this point i think he should just make polls for patrons and thru voting they would be deciding what he should concentrate on cus audience is very divided
seriously people i dont know why ure laughing under that post, there is nothing funny here

• Angry
Reactions: stupidbug

Jeemjemm

Jul 23, 2021
Do you have the link that he is talking about?

Hello everyone :D

I hope you had good times with your loved ones, meanwhile our beloved waifu been busy preparing a gift for you, they want to share their love on that special occasion :p

But first a little ETA to cheer you up about the incoming update :
-Storyboard : 110% (Done and reviewed!)
-3D and animation rendering : 40%
-Dialogue : 35%
-Scripting : 70%
-Sound/Music : 35%
-Proofreading/Beta testing :

~50% Total overall... So still lot of works needs to be done, but as usual i promise it will worth the wait! You can expect lot of lewd, fun and reveals :)
You can expect some preview next month ;)

Meanwhile please enjoy your Waifu Christmas gift, it tooks myself, Redknight and Xomatsu days of work to craft you these sexy render sets!
The result is amasing with more than 70 pictures, in this package our waifus goes from their sweetest side to their most depraved one ;o
Please enjoy, and grab the link below : (copy/paste the link into a web page.)

(on his patreon)
(one of the best ‘noncanon’ packages yet imo)

Thanks for your trust and support,
Irphaeus

Reactions: S/A/N/D/M/A/N
Sep 13, 2020
Did this lazy dev have started working on anew update or it will be for 2023 ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pretty much his last message related to any development, the rest is him just saying hello. So in terms of actual updates, his fans have said it's a month away or so but relastically speaking, it's one year away.

Last edited:

Math87

Feb 10, 2020

Pretty much his last message related to any development, the rest is him just saying hello. So in terms of actual updates, his fans have said it's a month away or so but relastically speaking, it's one year away.

350 render lol drpink cake do 4000 4k render and do very developped animation with the same amount of time , i always wanted to support waifu acfademy but he is too lazy to earn my hard working money.

thanks for the info

DisMel

Apr 15, 2021
350 render lol drpink cake do 4000 4k render and do very developped animation with the same amount of time , i always wanted to support waifu acfademy but he is too lazy to earn my hard working money.

thanks for the info
really is a shame, i keep hoping this guy turns his act around because i love the designs of the characters but id rather invest in creators who have just as good and even better designs/stories and are consistent with their updates

NordDsl

Jan 3, 2019
First of all, thanks for sharing the art!

Now I understand what it was for 70 renders, half of the scenes were taken from the author of 55B and replaced by their characters, not surprised if the rest of the scenes are also taken from somewhere and just replaced characters .

And it's so easy to fuck characters in fan art when there was no sex with them in the game itself.
I'm finally disappointed in this developer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sabrox and zeroidk
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes