zeroidk

Jan 2, 2020
First of all, thanks for sharing the art!

Now I understand what it was for 70 renders, half of the scenes were taken from the author of 55B and replaced by their characters, not surprised if the rest of the scenes are also taken from somewhere and just replaced characters .

And it's so easy to fuck characters in fan art when there was no sex with them in the game itself.
I'm finally disappointed in this developer.
Not at all surprising. Haven't been here since around the fake auto accident excuse and this guy is still oozing scum at every turn it seems lol. This dev taught me how easy it is to scam people though, it's unreal. Just needs to act like he's working hard with arbitrary update numbers, steal some renders every month, squirt out a 15 min update every 6-12 months and boom, livelihood fully paid for.

Sep 13, 2020
First of all, thanks for sharing the art!

Now I understand what it was for 70 renders, half of the scenes were taken from the author of 55B and replaced by their characters, not surprised if the rest of the scenes are also taken from somewhere and just replaced characters .

And it's so easy to fuck characters in fan art when there was no sex with them in the game itself.
I'm finally disappointed in this developer.
What is 55B? A game?

Sep 13, 2020
Not at all surprising. Haven't been here since around the fake auto accident excuse and this guy is still oozing scum at every turn it seems lol. This dev taught me how easy it is to scam people though, it's unreal. Just needs to act like he's working hard with arbitrary update numbers, steal some renders every month, squirt out a 15 min update every 6-12 months and boom, livelihood fully paid for.
Don't forget he is also working on Waifu Hunter, so if this scam (Waifu Academy) is starting to fail, just open up another con-scheme I mean game and have people be excited for that, and if that fails open up another game, and another etc...in this way you keep peope excited so they are more likely to continue trusting you. It all makes sense now.
This isn't even a joke, the guy is teaching me how to be a great scammer.

Reactions: zeroidk

PokeIssau

Fan of girls with average tits.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Im just uploading the pics from "WA_Christmas2021Wallpac" & "WA_Fall2021Wallpapers" here so I can see them whenever I want, I do not own anything, they are heavy though, so I will do it in parts.
Casual Xmas Teasing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Xmas Showcase

Top VIP Lewds

Top VIP Lewds

Cath Soiree

Jira's Jail

Riku X Haru

Shiro X Keiko

Tomoe Secretary

Last edited:
Sep 9, 2021
really is a shame, i keep hoping this guy turns his act around because i love the designs of the characters but id rather invest in creators who have just as good and even better designs/stories and are consistent with their updates
Yeah, I love that too but updates take too long man .
Riku X Haru

Shiro X Keiko

Tomoe Secretary
Thanks for sharing !

zeroidk

Jan 2, 2020
Don't forget he is also working on Waifu Hunter, so if this scam (Waifu Academy) is starting to fail, just open up another con-scheme I mean game and have people be excited for that, and if that fails open up another game, and another etc...in this way you keep peope excited so they are more likely to continue trusting you. It all makes sense now.
This isn't even a joke, the guy is teaching me how to be a great scammer.
Yeah, working on some HS character designs maybe lol. Dude announced that 'Waifu Hunter' game, what, 3 years ago and there's nothing to show for it outside of lame renders on pateron? Says it all. He relies on that as an excuse whenever things get difficult with the supporters and they fall for it like they enjoy getting scammed. Most definitely just a tactic to keep people interested. I'd honestly want to meet the sort of person shilling out a monthly fee to support this guy. Who are these people?? It's crazy.

Sep 13, 2020
Yeah, working on some HS character designs maybe lol. Dude announced that 'Waifu Hunter' game, what, 3 years ago and there's nothing to show for it outside of lame renders on pateron? Says it all. He relies on that as an excuse whenever things get difficult with the supporters and they fall for it like they enjoy getting scammed. Most definitely just a tactic to keep people interested. I'd honestly want to meet the sort of person shilling out a monthly fee to support this guy. Who are these people?? It's crazy.
Some people are born to be scammed I guess

Sedid

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
Honestly, it's a good thing he didn't start a second game, because Waifu Academy is taking him a long time to develop.

Last edited:

Sedid

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
I don't see what the problem is with 55b's scenes. They help Irphaeus to release his updates, and 55b shares his scenes to help others. Irphaeus still needs to work on lights, colors, expressions, script, code, game optimization, other scenes, etc.
All devs use pre-existing assets or scenes from time to time to speed up game development.

Last edited:

riserser

May 15, 2018
I don't see what the problem is with 55b's scenes. They help Irphaeus to release his updates, and 55b shares his scenes to help others. Irphaeus still needs to work on lights, colors, expressions, script, code, game optimization, other scenes, etc.
All devs use pre-existing assets or scenes from time to time to speed up game development.
Well, yes, that's true, but for exemple in this case he said "I'm working hard on your christmas renders!", so if he's only switching the characters on premade scene, that feel like a scam to "make-believe" he's working ^^
Otherwise, there's no problem in using assets, as long as you don't make it seem like your own hard work ^^

(By the way, in this game, I still didn't see any "script, code, game optimization". Well, I'm slighty wrong since for the first time, we got a "remembered" choice with the fact that you use or don't use the drug on Keiko ^^ But that's all, there's no work to do in ren'py in this game beside showing the right image with the right text ^^)

Sedid

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
Well, yes, that's true, but for exemple in this case he said "I'm working hard on your christmas renders!", so if he's only switching the characters on premade scene, that feel like a scam to "make-believe" he's working ^^
Otherwise, there's no problem in using assets, as long as you don't make it seem like your own hard work ^^

(By the way, in this game, I still didn't see any "script, code, game optimization". Well, I'm slighty wrong since for the first time, we got a "remembered" choice with the fact that you use or don't use the drug on Keiko ^^ But that's all, there's no work to do in ren'py in this game beside showing the right image with the right text ^^)
Yes, programming a visual novel in Ren'Py is not rocket science. But it still needs to be done. By script, I mean the scenario, and for the game optimization, the compression and the file organization.
I agree that his communication was poor, but the Christmas scenes may have taken him some time if he worked on the lights, colors & decorations (I don't know if that's the case).

Last edited:

riserser

May 15, 2018
Yes, programing a visual novel in Ren'Py is not rocket science. But it still needs to be done. By script, I mean the scenario, and for the game optimization, the weight of the images and the organization of the files.
I agree that his communication was poor, but the Christmas scenes may have taken him some time if he worked on the lights and colors.
In that case, I agree that all those steps are time consumming and, some are more suited to it that others (I'm pretty sure I'm incapable to make something look good by tweeking the lights and colors ^^), but I can't really believe anymore that he's doing such a serious job after following this game for 2 year, and with the "bad" quality of the last "2" updates (I mean, it's painful to read a story when even the name of the characters are wrong ^^).

niffi

Nov 2, 2021
To use scenes from another author and pass them off as your own, is that what you call development?
Personally I don't think there is a problem taking scenes from outer source. I don't care if he use a scene that match his story, the problem starts when he use them as his story. Like the first sex encounter with Helen; it was a
scene right? I don't know other people but for me it came out completely from the blue. Like wtf?! he just
fucked her!?. few days later while browsing booru imageboard I stumbled upon an image that had the same scenery as the game; and the first things that came to my mind was that scene with Helen. I have also seen other scenes involving same circumstance but they had minor influence in the game but deciding major scenes like this isn't good for a game like this. here is the loadable scene card that i found on the internet if anyone wanna see. also if you search google with this image you can find few existing result.

Duoham

Nov 8, 2018
One thing people need to sorta make note of with Honey Select games that a LOT of the resources / scenes used by all artist are either made by someone else or just tweaked to make it their own. From maps, to outfits, to simple animations. The point is to use the resources you have to make what you can.

There is ofc stuff that is made on their own. But if you can save time by using a scene that has the general idea of what you want already and make it work, why not? There is thousands of scenes and stuff out there for Honey Select. Of course you will come across some stuff that may seem a bit similar elsewhere.

Yes we understand communication is lackluster. But if they willing to still try and give content, so be it. End of the day we all still here just living our best lives lol.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes