SinsSangSans

Mar 8, 2018
Hey new to the game are there any scenes that are locked behind the karma system?
I'm at the very first choice in the game and would like to know.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
It would be mindless clicking. The guy is purposely avoiding developing any meaningful or engaging content. He'll keep doing so as long as people give him money for it - there's no reason not to.
"meaningful" is pretty subjective. E.g. I think the content of the last Update was decent. Yes, you had this maze, but I had a good laugh and Yoko finally got punished.

However, this game has a main plot and around 20 female characters with some of them not really getting any content so far. With that much going on, it is quite clear that it will not develop that fast, because even the girls who already had a good amount of content might not have had scenes for a long time.

Reactions: Agitrek21
Sep 13, 2020
"meaningful" is pretty subjective. E.g. I think the content of the last Update was decent. Yes, you had this maze, but I had a good laugh and Yoko finally got punished.

However, this game has a main plot and around 20 female characters with some of them not really getting any content so far. With that much going on, it is quite clear that it will not develop that fast, because even the girls who already had a good amount of content might not have had scenes for a long time.
He only added the maze just to make it seem like he did a lot, realistically in terms of plot progression, the update was 15-30 minutes long (And that's not even the mention of downgrade in quality of plot and MC's personality, as well as bugs and grammar mistakes etc..). It won't develop fast at all for reasons which @Kraken36 mentioned.

jokuur

May 23, 2019

i think people will be complaining whatever he will do
not long ago they complained for no update and now when u read above people want 3-6 months breaks
he could concentrate on main girls but then he wont be adding side ones and people will be mad about it, at this point i think he should just make polls for patrons and thru voting they would be deciding what he should concentrate on cus audience is very divided

zomkung

Sep 28, 2017
i think people will be complaining whatever he will do
not long ago they complained for no update and now when u read above people want 3-6 months breaks
he could concentrate on main girls but then he wont be adding side ones and people will be mad about it, at this point i think he should just make polls for patrons and thru voting they would be deciding what he should concentrate on cus audience is very divided
Hello Jokur, why your discord server's gone?

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Hello Jokur, why your discord server's gone?
it went dead so it got deleted, but i got new one cus people wanted to talk to me after that and ure always welcome, but its kinda dead again, what was ur nick brudda?

warlordactual

Nov 19, 2017
Hello everyone :D

I hope you had good times with your loved ones, meanwhile our beloved waifu been busy preparing a gift for you, they want to share their love on that special occasion :p

But first a little ETA to cheer you up about the incoming update :
-Storyboard : 110% (Done and reviewed!)
-3D and animation rendering : 40%
-Dialogue : 35%
-Scripting : 70%
-Sound/Music : 35%
-Proofreading/Beta testing :

~50% Total overall... So still lot of works needs to be done, but as usual i promise it will worth the wait! You can expect lot of lewd, fun and reveals :)
You can expect some preview next month ;)

Meanwhile please enjoy your Waifu Christmas gift, it tooks myself, Redknight and Xomatsu days of work to craft you these sexy render sets!
The result is amasing with more than 70 pictures, in this package our waifus goes from their sweetest side to their most depraved one ;o
Please enjoy, and grab the link below : (copy/paste the link into a web page.)

(on his patreon)
(one of the best ‘noncanon’ packages yet imo)

Thanks for your trust and support,
Irphaeus

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes