zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
If want to try a Game very Similar to this but it's still on its early stage try DYING DREAM.
I do recommend playing Dying Dream but it isn't really similar to Waifu Academy. The only thing they have in common is that they take place at a school but Dying Dream is about a God giving you the power to inhabit the body of another person to save his world while Waifu Academy is about a guy getting revenge for his father by any means necessary. Those are two drastically different plots

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I do recommend playing Dying Dream but it isn't really similar to Waifu Academy. The only thing they have in common is that they take place at a school but Dying Dream is about a God giving you the power to inhabit the body of another person to save his world while Waifu Academy is about a guy getting revenge for his father by any means necessary. Those are two drastically different plots
Hot Springs Academy

NightToRepel

Jul 26, 2021
I know the plot is different but in terms of similarities i meant is that the Engine or HoneySelect in this case, school setting and the stereotypes/Archetypes of characters. TBH if ever there's a game with DoA characters like "2nd chance"(this game is like a rough diamond) where u have the same model like Marie Rose, Helena, Milla etc. I'm a sucker for that game like this one there's a Gyarufied Nyotengu.

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
I know the plot is different but in terms of similarities i meant is that the Engine or HoneySelect in this case, school setting and the stereotypes/Archetypes of characters. TBH if ever there's a game with DoA characters like "2nd chance"(this game is like a rough diamond) where u have the same model like Marie Rose, Helena, Milla etc. I'm a sucker for that game like this one there's a Gyarufied Nyotengu.
Have been trying to find this very game. You think you can help out with a link for the game you're referring to?
Only ones I found are "The 2nd Chance" and "Second Chance" that don't seem to have any DoA looking characters.

Cheers, it would be appreciated.

NightToRepel

Jul 26, 2021
Have been trying to find this very game. You think you can help out with a link for the game you're referring to?
Only ones I found are "The 2nd Chance" and "Second Chance" that don't seem to have any DoA looking characters.

The one with 3 parts its rough.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
"These waifu (Kayane, Haruka, Motoko/Yukiko, Inori) have some content, but the waifu with "lewd" content in next update are : Haruka, Sheila, Tomoe, Inori, Elizabeth, Catherine"
"[Kayane was pushed back] because i want to give it more "impact". Also I heavly modified the HoneyBee event, the scene is more lewd, with more option. I also added news scenes that weren't planned, but necessary for Tomoe, Brooke and Elizabeth stories."

Classic Irph, delaying the expected content and padding the update with lewd for Sheila.
Well, at least, we'll get some Tomoe...
I literally called it not being done till august lmao. Not even joking. He's going to delay it multiple times and we're going to get another 10 minutes of content with a bunch of filler choices again that make no difference, because he's going to work on it all night, the night before he says it was going to release like last time.

6R33N341

May 22, 2019

Haven't played it, but it fits the description the other guy made https://f95zone.to/threads/one-more-chance-ch-3-final-the-lonely-joker.10309/

I wonder if the story (of Waifu Academy) is going to be finished with 1.0 (assuming it ever comes out), can't see it happening unless Irph adds another digit to the version numbers to delay it further with the current pace.

Last edited:

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
"These waifu (Kayane, Haruka, Motoko/Yukiko, Inori) have some content, but the waifu with "lewd" content in next update are : Haruka, Sheila, Tomoe, Inori, Elizabeth, Catherine"
"[Kayane was pushed back] because i want to give it more "impact". Also I heavly modified the HoneyBee event, the scene is more lewd, with more option. I also added news scenes that weren't planned, but necessary for Tomoe, Brooke and Elizabeth stories."

Classic Irph, delaying the expected content and padding the update with lewd for Sheila.
I like the Inori content yes, but when is this happening?

Reactions: CopyCatKen

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017

While I love Sheila, some of there already deserved something.

Also, Inori-chaaaaaaan!! :love: I really hope the MC isn't a dick to her, while her friend deserved it (not remembering the name sorry, is what happens when last release was 4 months ago), the scene still seemed a bit too forced. But it's personal opinion of course.

Anyway, I'm happy for Inori, but at the same time, taking into account the amount of releases last year... I'm not very optimistic.

NightToRepel

Jul 26, 2021
Haven't played it, but it fits the description the other guy made https://f95zone.to/threads/one-more-chance-ch-3-final-the-lonely-joker.10309/

I wonder if the story (of Waifu Academy) is going to be finished with 1.0 (assuming it ever comes out), can't see it happening unless Irph adds another digit to the version numbers to delay it further with the current pace.
Its effin "one more chance" kinda forget the title about this. Sorry about the miscommunication because "2nd chance" has the synonym of effin "one more chace"

6r-san

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Balpheron

Lordisigler

Sep 29, 2019

Also, Inori-chaaaaaaan!! :love: I really hope the MC isn't a dick to her, while her friend deserved it (not remembering the name sorry, is what happens when last release was 4 months ago), the scene still seemed a bit too forced. But it's personal opinion of course.

Anyway, I'm happy for Inori, but at the same time, taking into account the amount of releases last year... I'm not very optimistic.
I want him to go hard on her or at least the option. During the photoshoot event with Inori, it was insinued all along that something wrong could happen because of Faris. We should have got the option to change or not the drinks. Sure we got the Yura scene, but it was still too vanilla for me.

- Your proud NTR lover

Sep 13, 2020

Forgot about Inori, as of now Inori and Haruka are the only girls that have zero sexual content

Reactions: vmaks

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I want him to go hard on her or at least the option. During the photoshoot event with Inori, it was insinued all along that something wrong could happen because of Faris. We should have got the option to change or not the drinks. Sure we got the Yura scene, but it was still too vanilla for me.

- Your proud NTR lover
Leave her alone! Don't touch her, shoo! Go away!

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
1644425163268.png

Hello everyone!

Our incoming Waifu are still in progress, I'm glad to say that it's going smooth ^^
Though i will tweak a bit a few scene because after talking with Vash we felt the update was a bit too "blue balling" ... So I will adjust these scene(two) to be more satisfying.

Overall we are 2/3 done, but for more details :
-Storyboard : 120% (Done and reviewed!)
-3D and animation rendering : 80% (20% remaining with the tweak)
-Dialogue : 55% (The most difficult part ;/)
-Scripting : 70% -Sound/Music : 35% (takes a week)
-Proofreading/Beta testing : (takes couple of days)

For more details, update, extra and NSFW previews join us on Discord!

Irphaeus

WA2022_PV01.jpg WA2022_PV02.jpg WA2022_PV03.jpg WA2022_PV04.jpg WA2022_PV05.jpg

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
View attachment 1643676

Hello everyone!

Our incoming Waifu are still in progress, I'm glad to say that it's going smooth ^^
Though i will tweak a bit a few scene because after talking with Vash we felt the update was a bit too "blue balling" ... So I will adjust these scene(two) to be more satisfying.

For more details, update, extra and NSFW previews join us on
And here we go again, the legendary storyboard "NUMBER PERCENTAGE" of his.

"Takes couple of weeks/days"
He said ahaha yeah right.

hyzzz. goodluck guys

Sep 13, 2020
View attachment 1643676

Hello everyone!

Irphaeus

View attachment 1643679 View attachment 1643680 View attachment 1643681 View attachment 1643682 View attachment 1643683
"Tweak a bit", "Change a bit", "Add a bit", "Almost done", "20% remaining", "Couple of days left", "Just a little more to do", "Almost there", "Just one week", "2/3 done", "Just want to polish a bit more"

Last edited:

Doggor

Jul 23, 2019
View attachment 1643676

Hello everyone!

Irphaeus

View attachment 1643679 View attachment 1643680 View attachment 1643681 View attachment 1643682 View attachment 1643683
NO AKANE AGAIN SON OF A...

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes