Jason20JTS

Oct 3, 2021
I'm gonna have to stop you right there chief.
those 90+ choices, aren't choices.
They were added additionally to make it seem like the update was bigger than it was, but a good 98% of them are absolutely worthless. You get to either fuck Yoko, leave Yoko, watch people gangbang Yoko or game over. EVERYTHING leading up to that point added literally nothing to the story. The sexy smell, the spicy smell, all that was just bullshit. Following that guys directions, also bullshit. It was a good 4500 words that weren't necessary.

Spitin facts dude clearly this man sherkin his work

Jason20JTS

Oct 3, 2021
I had a long ass post lined up, but I'll drop it down to one simple line, a question and a statement; I am disappointed in this sorry excuse of an update. What the fuck happened to this awesome gem? It was so good, but the jarring quality drop is concerning.

Edit: And do not tell me it's lack of support and/or funding. 4458$US a month at minimum is slightly above average salary around here, and even double of some salaries. And almost four times mine, as bonus is not salary, and not even guarateed.
Facts is facts hope the game don't suffer any further because of the dev , first time I've seen a dude kick his own bread & butter

Jason20JTS

Oct 3, 2021
Bro just give up, this game has basically hit a dead end. I would LOVE for more scenes and the plot to progress in this game but reality has told me the dev is utter shit and the game is officially unfinished.
Credit where is due though, if Irphs has written the plot then he is clearly a great story teller. I lack story telling skills, so if I were to finish this game myself I would really struggle with carrying on the plot.
Man what a gem he made & to tell u the truth this is the only of its kind & the dev turns away to waifu hunter ( his second project i kinda get the vibe like there's others like that too) I love how you feel the urge to care & craft this beauty further , sadly everything after 0.8.0 has changed hope he wakes up soon

Toasty_Sloth

Aug 27, 2021
This game has more drama irl than in the story. It is clear that the dev doesn't care anymore about this game with the last update that they hyped up and it came crashing down like Hindenburg cause they tried to use tricks to make it seem like they did a lot of work when the product is sad.... even the english grammer was terrible in some spots. It's like ordering a pizza and when it's delivered the pizza is stuck to the top of the box and when you call back they are closed like the discord for this game.

In~Sane_Ity

Jun 13, 2020
can you replace/add another mirror for the windows version? nopy is going down indefinitely and they closed the download links. gofile makes my downloader crash for some reason, while mega has download size limitation and mixdrop downloads so damn slow(less than 100kb per sec) and sometimes disconnects and the damn thing wasnt resumable so i have to download the thing again and wait for that damn slow piece of @$-* and who knows when and how many times it'll disconnect.
You're in luck! There's a Fancy smancy Google drive link, The comes free with a 3$ monthly sub!

shigua

Nov 11, 2021
I have a problem in the sex scene with Takamura, it stays in action and doesn't go any further.

help :c

NightToRepel

Jul 26, 2021
Most of us here should know better.
When Irphs says he's been working on Waifu Hunter rather than on Waifu Academy,
it means he's been slacking off rather than actually working on anything.
Rather than slacking what u really meant is procrastinating... I for one procrastinate from time to time(I only do this at my home not on work) it means finding a distraction just to have an excuse not to do your other job/chores. It also happens in jobs too(co-workers like to do this very effin much) like your Manager orders you to mop the floor but u would rather wash the dishes. In psychology we humans wants to dodge heavier or more taxing work(Mentally and Physically). I don't know the author personally perhaps, he really wants to dodge WA because it is really hard to implement the Karma system(It would take more time and resources just to implement it) and branching storypaths with multiple endings. The problem with Procrastination is that yes u WOULD eventually finish your work but it would take a really long time(like 3x worth or more) to finish it because, you're struggling to focus. You know u need to work on your other project at the back of your mind. Your mind can't handle that its like u ran out of RAM or you CPU is already at 100% utilization yet u want to load another task it gives u unnecessary stress. I really want to support him i really do but i can't, bills don't pay for themselves. The way see the progression of this game the more hopeless it gets to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Reactions: vmaks and R P
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes