Samothrace73

Sep 16, 2021
NVM, I see what you meant, that one single file was over 4GB, I reformatted the drive to be ExFAT32, problem resolved, thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Reactions: MiHawkins

ni-se-sabe

Jul 6, 2017
NVM, I see what you meant, that one single file was over 4GB, I reformatted the drive to be ExFAT32, problem resolved, thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
If you are going to use the drive in Windows or modern devices, NTFS format is more convenient. The directory manages files better, so it load datas a bit faster. In other words, less chance of micro hangs when using Ren'Py, especially if has a lot of images with strong compression (like Harem Hotel, for example).

Reactions: layer1avn

takinhajr

Jul 30, 2020
Man, anyone have a good link for download? apart from MEGA (i don't have Premium account), the rest are horrible...

MK.135

May 27, 2020
can you replace/add another mirror for the windows version? nopy is going down indefinitely and they closed the download links. gofile makes my downloader crash for some reason, while mega has download size limitation and mixdrop downloads so damn slow(less than 100kb per sec) and sometimes disconnects and the damn thing wasnt resumable so i have to download the thing again and wait for that damn slow piece of @$-* and who knows when and how many times it'll disconnect.

layer1avn

Aug 24, 2021
can you replace/add another mirror for the windows version? nopy is going down indefinitely and they closed the download links. gofile makes my downloader crash for some reason, while mega has download size limitation and mixdrop downloads so damn slow(less than 100kb per sec) and sometimes disconnects and the damn thing wasnt resumable so i have to download the thing again and wait for that damn slow piece of @$-* and who knows when and how many times it'll disconnect.
I have a mega account and can't test, but perhaps the mega downloader would work. The file size is under the daily 5Gb limit.

warlordactual

Nov 19, 2017
Hello everyone :)

I wanted to inform you about the work in progress...
I had to work on Waifu Hunter more than i should have... I'm sorry but several VIP supporter who subscribe since more than a year were still waiting for me to take the time to create their Waifu. (creating an unique character look and personality is a long process)

It's been a bit more than a month that I'm only working on Waifu Hunter and unfortunatly our update didn't progressed much and it's still halfway.
Some of you may complain about it, but i really needed to take a full month to do this once for all. I also needed to write properly all the stuff, stories, idea, world bulding I collected along the year. So all that content is now properly packed up for Waifu Hunter, it was also necessary for Vash to finally have a good idea of what he will work on for the next years.
I know you are disapointed with the slow pacing of my work, and some even think that I'm slacking, but I'am not, like you will see below with the renders... (I again enhanced my skill ^^)
I hope my honesty will keep paying of for your trust. Anyway now that I'm 'up to date' with Waifu Hunter, I'm entirely focus on our next update now!
The Update preview will drop early next month, and the Update itself should follow a month after depending on the writing/readback/scripting process.

Please join our Discord for more info, preview and eta about update.
If Waifu Hunter also pick your interest, don't hesitate to ask me in the appropriate channel.
Irphaeus.

(I’d be astounded if it came out March and at the latest April, perhaps he meant next year)

NightToRepel

Jul 26, 2021
Hello everyone :)

I wanted to inform you about the work in progress...
I had to work on Waifu Hunter more than i should have... I'm sorry but several VIP supporter who subscribe since more than a year were still waiting for me to take the time to create their Waifu. (creating an unique character look and personality is a long process)

It's been a bit more than a month that I'm only working on Waifu Hunter and unfortunatly our update didn't progressed much and it's still halfway.
Some of you may complain about it, but i really needed to take a full month to do this once for all. I also needed to write properly all the stuff, stories, idea, world bulding I collected along the year. So all that content is now properly packed up for Waifu Hunter, it was also necessary for Vash to finally have a good idea of what he will work on for the next years.
I know you are disapointed with the slow pacing of my work, and some even think that I'm slacking, but I'am not, like you will see below with the renders... (I again enhanced my skill ^^)
I hope my honesty will keep paying of for your trust. Anyway now that I'm 'up to date' with Waifu Hunter, I'm entirely focus on our next update now!
The Update preview will drop early next month, and the Update itself should follow a month after depending on the writing/readback/scripting process.

Please join our Discord for more info, preview and eta about update.
If Waifu Hunter also pick your interest, don't hesitate to ask me in the appropriate channel.
Irphaeus.

(I’d be astounded if it came out March and at the latest April, perhaps he meant next year)
Wait, he's working on Waifu Hunter rather than completing his 1st game? Isn't that in my working ethics/perspective "dumb" . He could finish WA 1st then start WH and remember, most of his supporters are here for WA not for WH. One of my favorite Devs is "Caribdis" in terms of planning and story telling not to mention they both use perhaps the same HS engine. I know i mustn't compare 2 different devs but as i see in OIALT he finished it 1st before, creating Eternum but as promised he would add some xtras here and there after finishing Eternum or if he ever wants to. IMO if he ever still wants to release WH just release the intro then finish WA then work on WH again. This would a headache considering the team he has is small.

• Sad
Reactions: niffi

MK.135

May 27, 2020
I have a mega account and can't test, but perhaps the mega downloader would work. The file size is under the daily 5Gb limit.
was it 5gb? i once tried downloading a file with the size between 3-4gb and somehow ive reached my quota before i finish downloading the thing. and im pretty sure that i never downloaded a thing on mega for a good few days before that. ill do try it tomorrow just to be sure i didnt spent a single bite on the quota.

hunter8013

Aug 29, 2021
So, I just caught up with this game. The story and characters were nice but I gotta say this game has a lot of bugs.

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
So, I just caught up with this game. The story and characters were nice but I gotta say this game has a lot of bugs.
I have no problem with the game. it runs stable for me. Where or what did the error occur to you. I think it's also important for the artist to see something croquettes from the sataz it has a bunch of bugs.

Sep 13, 2020
I have no problem with the game. it runs stable for me. Where or what did the error occur to you. I think it's also important for the artist to see something croquettes from the sataz it has a bunch of bugs.
Would beg to differ, it had a lot of bugs when I was playing, always crashing or problems with the interfaces. But game still ran nicely if I am being fair

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes