Sep 13, 2020
Really dont know much about the controversy with this game or stolen assets or whatever
But I really like the dialogue and plot in this game, even the sex scenes have non-cringey dialogue
Sure sometimes it feels like some scenes feel like its out of character or like jumping the shark, but at least its entertaining
It's not the game itself which is contreversial but the dev behind it. In short the dev scams people by barely working on updates anymore and just gives false excuses for update delays and flat out lies about their development, all the while still getting their monthly check from Patreon.

Anyone have any input about the latest update, I felt it was more important to get Keiko (undercover police officer) under full control then Yoko, ending the update with Yoko being the one blackmailed. I did play through the scene not using the drug on Keiko, and was left unsatisfied, leading me to go back with my original decision to use the drug on her, no matter what it cost me with Yoko.
Not much to add here, when I played it to whole point with Keiko is to just not get a gameover and you can do that by either drugging her or coming clean. Yoko should have been punished long ago, she has been a pain in the ass for pretty much the whole game.
The update itself left me unsatisfied, MC is just not the cunning and smart guy he used to be, if the MC was being himself he could have outsmarted Yoko and Keiko instead of being so reliant on a powerful liquid.

Last edited:

Petani_online

Mar 27, 2021
Not much to add here, when I played it to whole point with Keiko is to just not get a gameover and you can do that by either drugging her or coming clean. Yoko should have been punished long ago, she has been a pain in the ass for pretty much the whole game.
The update itself left me unsatisfied, MC is just not the cunning and smart guy he used to be, if the MC was being himself he could have outsmarted Yoko and Keiko instead of being so reliant on a powerful liquid.
True, the MC before feels like a chad that can handle any situation on his own

MiHawkins

Jun 4, 2018
2. The lack of that volleyball girl (Haruka?) content despite the game has been in development for 4 years. This might be due to lack of pre-made asset that would fit into her story, or the dev is simply unable to come up with any plot for her.
I agree with you in everything you've said so far. But in this specific point I think that Haruka lacks screentime and plot due simply to the fact the dev lost motivation to develop and interest in milking the patrons.

I think he had way more story planned than currently is available and different than the few last updates. At some point he lost the motivation to develop the game at a reasonable rate, hence story progression slowed down, and then as he engaged in this dynamic of milking the patrons through the several techniques that have been discussed over and over here, the story he's created since then is very different than what he had initially planned.

As an example, among the many plot lines currently open and awaiting progression, last update finished (continued?) one that should have been closed long ago, had a scene that came almost out of the blue with Keiko, and nothing else. A very artificial and little progression.

Sep 13, 2020
I don't know about any of this crap and honestly, I don't care. I'm just waiting for the next update.
Then wait till Christmas or new year (And no not the ones that just passed) and even then, I think you will be disappointed

I agree with you in everything you've said so far. But in this specific point I think that Haruka lacks screentime and plot due simply to the fact the dev lost motivation to develop and interest in milking the patrons.

I think he had way more story planned than currently is available and different than the few last updates. At some point he lost the motivation to develop the game at a reasonable rate, hence story progression slowed down, and then as he engaged in this dynamic of milking the patrons through the several techniques that have been discussed over and over here, the story he's created since then is very different than what he had initially planned.

As an example, among the many plot lines currently open and awaiting progression, last update finished (continued?) one that should have been closed long ago, had a scene that came almost out of the blue with Keiko, and nothing else. A very artificial and little progression.
Pretty much my exact thoughts, I don't think the lack of Haruka content was due to unavailable assets but rather the dev had a plot planned for us, kind of a big reveal (Her walking into HoneyBee certainly has something to do with it). Of course somewhere in the middle, the dev simply lost interest in the game and as a result we have ended up with many plot lines of the girls and other characters still hanging.

Reactions: AwsHen

SinsSangSans

Mar 8, 2018
Can someone please tell me where the story is currently at? I tried to really enjoy the game but I don't like games where I don't move around.

riserser

May 15, 2018
its amazing how his patrons can defend that
Well, even if he didn't credit the "real" author (That's not really ethic, but if the creator doesn't mind, that's fine) that would be fine, since a lot of game do that much. But the real problem is that he always claim that he's working hard on the renders and that it take time, but if he's using premade asset, that's a scam.

Samothrace73

Sep 16, 2021
Trying to put this on a flash drive, 512GB, I keep getting an error that archive.rpa is to large. it is 4.20GB large, will not fit on any drive that I have, even when they are empty.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes