Sep 13, 2020
I have no problem with the game. it runs stable for me. Where or what did the error occur to you. I think it's also important for the artist to see something croquettes from the sataz it has a bunch of bugs.
Would beg to differ, it had a lot of bugs when I was playing, always crashing or problems with the interfaces. But game still ran nicely if I am being fair

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Would beg to differ, it had a lot of bugs when I was playing, always crashing or problems with the interfaces. But game still ran nicely if I am being fair
If we're being fair, you don't have to agree on how the game works for me. you can have made the most different experience for yourself. So I never had a problem with these, maybe it's your pc or other programs running in the background that could also cause the game to crash and that still doesn't really have anything to do with the game

Sep 13, 2020
If we're being fair, you don't have to agree on how the game works for me. you can have made the most different experience for yourself. So I never had a problem with these, maybe it's your pc or other programs running in the background that could also cause the game to crash and that still doesn't really have anything to do with the game
The game seriously has a lot of bug, many other people reported the same so it's definitely not my pc or any other program. I most definitely encountered one bug in the game. Either you are bullshiting or were lucky enough not to encounter any bugs.

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
The game seriously has a lot of bug, many other people reported the same so it's definitely not my pc or any other program. I most definitely encountered one bug in the game. Either you are bullshiting or were lucky enough not to encounter any bugs.
So I'll give you back the suggestion that I'm doing stupid things. because I definitely had no luck.
and whether it really is your game or whether it has other reasons, I can't understand.
As I said, I've never had a problem with the game. and like me also many others.
you and a handful of others were just unlucky

BennyTheOne

Jul 7, 2020
I have to hand it to the creator for such an amazing masterpiece. I wasn't always a fan of extensive VN's but decided to give this one a try and I'm impressed.

Story- 7/10 Although it was long, it had a lot of plot twists, a funny and great story telling;
Renders- 10/10 Amazing renders, props to the graphics team!
Characters- 8/10 Most characters have their own backstory, some featured in the MC's path, some not, but all are unique and charming in their own way;
References - Over 9000 - There were just SO MANY REFERENCES I f*ing loved it.

Overall, I'd give this VN an 8/10. Reason being the end (of the current version) seemed kind of rushed taking in account some of the writing. However, it was a great read and I'm looking forward to the planned updates!

Last edited:
Reactions: Zuhl and layer1avn

layer1avn

Aug 24, 2021
^^^

Revenge stories really work for me for whatever reason. I hope there's further development so the endless complaining dies down and this thread returns to a state of people asking questions that are answered in the first post. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Zuhl

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
Got some theory about this waifu hunter game scheme of this dev:

first 2-3update release will be on time every 3 months(maybe less to gain fans) then 4-5 will slow down his phase (can't see it clearly at my magic ball maybe about 7-8 months) then the update 6-onward it will be "DEPEND ON MY MOOD BASIS"

ps.
maybe at the version 4-5 he may introduce his 3rd game again that time. for all his diehard supporters not starting something just my theory (for now atleast)

#keepmybusinessrolling #milkingcycle

lijni

Jun 8, 2021
The dev said the next update will be his new game called Waifu Hunter. I have no idea whether the update would come out on time. But shouldn't finishing this game is his first task? In other word, should he use the money people give him to finish Waifu.Academy on creating new game?

Reactions: dima1986

Tetsuo1

Mar 15, 2021
was it 5gb? i once tried downloading a file with the size between 3-4gb and somehow ive reached my quota before i finish downloading the thing. and im pretty sure that i never downloaded a thing on mega for a good few days before that. ill do try it tomorrow just to be sure i didnt spent a single bite on the quota.
You can use a VPN to get around that download cap, how I downloaded harem hotel through mega.

Reactions: longsuper1

AwsHen

Oct 13, 2018
In case anyone even gives a shit Irphs said 50% of the update is already done
Source: Patreon
Since Irph said that, we can all safely conclude that it will be a very very small update, if it ever comes out! And I hope there won't be delay dramas like always, we can at least dream of it right.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes