Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
  • The point of the revenge the MC had to take onto Yoko was to demonstrate who is in power, put her in her place, and maybe rejoice in her feeling overpowered and losing to MC. But the MC drugs Yoko without her knowing who is he and rapes her while she's not much of a person, none of that is achieved. MC just puts himself at the same level of Kenichi paying the other guy to beat him.
Pretty much agree with everything you said but in my game she actually knows it me before i leave her house before entering i had had both choices to use all the drug or some of it (i didn't use it before) i chose the some of it part and see snaps out of the drug state if you keep pushing her which makes notice its you, however i do feel the whole revange wasn't as great as it could be and god only knows which "route" is canon by the next update (hell at this point i wouldn't be suprised if the dev just said it was only a dream and none of it happen)

riserser

May 15, 2018
You said this as if thotgate didnt happen on Twitch and people didnt support the dev of Dual Family or Icstor for years without content people will throw their money away for anything if they like a certain thing.
Meh Ill still play the game as I love everything about the game apart from how long the game takes to upload but I will never pay for something I can get for free online especially due to inflation thats happening in mutiple countries since Covid.
That Said Kayane and Shelia are best girls of this game.
Kayane? You mean the one that possibly has the most interresting story that we might never see? :p At the very least, I am very interested in her story.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
And what month is the release of the update planned for ?
( Yes, I know that an update may come out later.)

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
And what month is the release of the update planned for ?
( Yes, I know that an update may come out later.)
In the last dev update (15/01):
The Update preview will drop early next month, and the Update itself should follow a month after depending on the writing/readback/scripting process.
So preview (no idea what it is) early february, full update in march. Not that any of it actually means anything anyway.

Reactions: MiHawkins

Hoplow73

Dec 10, 2020
I'd say the next release late this year since he's already spending most of his time on Waifu Hunter. Especially since Irphaeus does not give good etas and kicks them out multiple times by a significant amount each time. That's why I quit supporting his projects.

Reactions: AwsHen

LeoneedNya

Sep 27, 2017
350 render lol drpink cake do 4000 4k render and do very developped animation with the same amount of time , i always wanted to support waifu acfademy but he is too lazy to earn my hard working money.

thanks for the info
Lol dont even compare this clown and drpink
1 of them is scammer and milking his owns subs feeding them by fals promises
Another just create a team for amazing content and quality

just waiting untill hot springs academy will grow with content

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
"These waifu (Kayane, Haruka, Motoko/Yukiko, Inori) have some content, but the waifu with "lewd" content in next update are : Haruka, Sheila, Tomoe, Inori, Elizabeth, Catherine"
"[Kayane was pushed back] because i want to give it more "impact". Also I heavly modified the HoneyBee event, the scene is more lewd, with more option. I also added news scenes that weren't planned, but necessary for Tomoe, Brooke and Elizabeth stories."

Classic Irph, delaying the expected content and padding the update with lewd for Sheila.
Well, at least, we'll get some Tomoe...

Sep 13, 2020
"These waifu (Kayane, Haruka, Motoko/Yukiko, Inori) have some content, but the waifu with "lewd" content in next update are : Haruka, Sheila, Tomoe, Inori, Elizabeth, Catherine"
"[Kayane was pushed back] because i want to give it more "impact". Also I heavly modified the HoneyBee event, the scene is more lewd, with more option. I also added news scenes that weren't planned, but necessary for Tomoe, Brooke and Elizabeth stories."

Classic Irph, delaying the expected content and padding the update with lewd for Sheila.
As soon as I reached '[Kayane was pushed back] because i want to give it more "impact" ' I was like yup, he is dishing out his typical BS again

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018

At this point he doesnt even have to give a poll for Sheila. He knows its the only reason many of us are even coming. An Elizabeth Chan train scene is also another carrot on a stick. This game should have been completed by now. We should have been banging both the Mom and Sheila as the Dad comes back from his business trip. Elizabeth Chan should be a train addict by now, there should have been an "bad option" scene where the MC neglects her and she then allows all the passengers aboard the train to run a train on her. I could go on but Im off to searching for any game to give me a fix while this one slowly fades into oblivion.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes