warlordactual

Nov 19, 2017
What is supposed to be in this next update? Is it the HoneyBee event he was talking about?
The Onsen and Honeybee, probably thins in-between like the train event, other than that idk what else. I don't know what the Helen and Shirohime thing alludes to.

In~Sane_Ity

Jun 13, 2020
Even after his countless lies and countless broken promises, you still say there is no reason to not support him?
To be clear, I said there was no reason for ME not to support him. And I enjoy the game, and haven't found any other devs or communities that I like more (not that I've looked, because I don't feel the need to). I'm not overly concerned about frequency of updates (because I have irl things to do and worry about). Since those broken promises are generally related to update dates... They're of little concern to me.

Also are you really so blinded by hate towards Irph that you want him dead (because that's the quote I was replying to was related to).

Reactions: Sweet_Guy
Sep 13, 2020
To be clear, I said there was no reason for ME not to support him. And I enjoy the game, and haven't found any other devs or communities that I like more (not that I've looked, because I don't feel the need to). I'm not overly concerned about frequency of updates (because I have irl things to do and worry about). Since those broken promises are generally related to update dates... They're of little concern to me.

Also are you really so blinded by hate towards Irph that you want him dead (because that's the quote I was replying to was related to).
No, I asked because you said there was no reason not to support him. I know you said for you specifically but I still wanted to get an answer for that question.
It's interesting to see your answer btw, your answer does help me get an understanding of the mindset behind many of his Patreons.

Well if you all want to continue splashing money at the guy because you just....like him, feel free not my place to say what other people do with their money.
But it is actually astonishing to see that there are loads of people out there who would happily throw money at a guy knowing he does fuck all. For devs like Irphs (Or really anyone that wants to have a luxurious life, work free) it's free real estate.

25thKnight

May 20, 2020
I'm not complaining about the update frequency since I'm not paying anyway but I would be surprised if the update is delayed once more and for a reason that he's computer got nuke or something tho I wouldn't wish for that since I hate unfinished masterpieces

Sep 13, 2020
I'm not complaining about the update frequency since I'm not paying anyway but I would be surprised if the update is delayed once more and for a reason that he's computer got nuke or something tho I wouldn't wish for that since I hate unfinished masterpieces
Given we are about to face world war 3 his excuse of the nuke might actually be belivable

slmkaz

Dec 11, 2017
He said it will come in Winter. Which goes until March, so he still has around 3 weeks.

If it really is released in Winter (aka until March 20th) is another thing.

Winter? But did he say what year? :WeSmart:

Jokes aside it'd be nice if it came through; if nothing else for the patreons who are supporting the project.

Jul 6, 2021
I paid him three month.But it will not exceed the value of this game in my mind.I dont care whatever the time.Like he doesn't care if I play other games during this time.English is not my native language.Even if I need translation all the game.I just want they finished the game one day and let me do something bad.(Before I die.I hope)

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes