Violet_Rain

Jan 1, 2020
Trying to replay the newest version from the beginning (It's not like I'm short on time until the next update arrives anyway) and the way the MC talks is a bit - I dunno, grating at times.

Hypothetically, if I was to use Ren'Py and Python to edit some of the story dialogue, would y'all be interested in it?

Sep 13, 2020
Trying to replay the newest version from the beginning (It's not like I'm short on time until the next update arrives anyway) and the way the MC talks is a bit - I dunno, grating at times.

Hypothetically, if I was to use Ren'Py and Python to edit some of the story dialogue, would y'all be interested in it?
Can you actually do that? Tbh I like how the MC currently talks but would be very interested to have a more....pleasant talk from the MC especially when it comes to Otaku lol

Violet_Rain

Jan 1, 2020
Can you actually do that? Tbh I like how the MC currently talks but would be very interested to have a more....pleasant talk from the MC especially when it comes to Otaku lol
I looked up guides on the Ren'Py subreddit and official site. The former mentioned something about decompiling the game first using Python.

I've never had any prior programming experience which is currently the biggest barrier I have in embarking on the project.

Edit: That and my tendency to abandon any long-term passion project. Life comes at me fast.

riserser

May 15, 2018
You can, it's actually quite simple, even through maybe a bit time consuming.

I looked up guides on the Ren'Py subreddit and official site. The former mentioned something about decompiling the game first using Python.

I've never had any prior programming experience which is currently the biggest barrier I have in embarking on the project.

Edit: That and my tendency to abandon any long-term passion project. Life comes at me fast.
There's no real "programming" to do in renpy, actually, if you "only" want to change line of text or image, it's actually really easy (If the game is correctly "protected", you would have to use a tool to get the files the text and images).

But I don't think it's good manner to reupload someone else work that you modified, at the very least I don't know how it's viewed by the community, but I would assume badly unless you speak about it with the dev ^^

warlordactual

Nov 19, 2017

It's probably me just playing this game 1 time after each update then leaving until the next one, But I don't remember this redhead girl.

She doesn't have content yet, no ?
Haruka, shes the volleyball girl. (also top 3 in my opinion in terms of looks) I'm glad she's finally getting content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
didnt check this tread long time

I assume nothing changed? Still fake promises and milking patrons from this guy?) as i see 1240 patrons still waiting :D
:poop:
TBH, If he does release a new patch this month, then it would mean a waiting of only 5 months between the last update and the next one.

It would be a massive improvment considering the current update needed something like 1 years to be released. :LOL:

25thKnight

May 20, 2020
TBH, If he does release a new patch this month, then it would mean a waiting of only 5 months between the last update and the next one.

It would be a massive improvment considering the current update needed something like 1 years to be released. :LOL:
Ain't getting my hopes up anymore when it come to this game release date lol

Last edited:

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
btw i can recall reading in the discord channel that before the current update, v0.9.4, that there was a new bunch of wallpapers.
does anyone have them & could share?

Reactions: longsuper1

cojokic637

Jul 27, 2021
hey guys, i have just seen the gallery and don't you think the scenes are really rare! i thought i will have pages of scenes with sis and mom. or it's just i have to progress in the game? btw great plot i really liked it.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
hey guys, i have just seen the gallery and don't you think the scenes are really rare! i thought i will have pages of scenes with sis and mom. or it's just i have to progress in the game? btw great plot i really liked it.
The game is very story-based. It is not that kind of game where you play 1 day and everyone jumps on MCs dick by an instant, there is a lot of stuff going on. Also, having that many characters obviously limits the amount of Sexscenes per character. At this point, we have some Characters who are about to get their first scenes, despite being present in the game since day 1.

But, the story itself is well-written (for the most part), so for me, it is alright that there is a lot of plot between the sex.

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes