xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I just wanted to make an online gallery so the new players can have a sneek peek or old players who for whatever reason deleted the game from their pc and want to see a particular scene haha (like myself sometimes LOL).
I didn't think a crazy person was going to post all the images one by one :ROFLMAO:
Best thing to do honestly is simply uploading a zipped folder containing all those images, for example those with slow internet (like me) will have difficulties loading all the images, so it kinda defeats the purpose except for those with a great connection (or those who are patient enough to let them load to then download).

ToxicZ

Jul 29, 2018
Best thing to do honestly is simply uploading a zipped folder containing all those images, for example those with slow internet (like me) will have difficulties loading all the images, so it kinda defeats the purpose except for those with a great connection (or those who are patient enough to let them load to then download).
He quite literally did that.

Reactions: PokeIssau

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Sure, you're right but as long as you don't open the spoiler the images won't load so it won't be heavy for your internet, I always leave a download option at the end of the post for those who prefer to have them on their PC.
Although I also tell you that to download the CG you'd better download the game haha, it's only 1 GB more.
Captura.JPG

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Sure, you're right but as long as you don't open the spoiler the images won't load so it won't be heavy for your internet, I always leave a download option at the end of the post for those who prefer to have them on their PC.
Although I also tell you that to download the CG you'd better download the game haha, it's only 1 GB more.
View attachment 1702830
You misunderstood me, I said that it takes long to load the images, the point to include them in a post is to show them but it defeats the purpose if said images won't load properly.
Also, I was generally speaking, I simply have the game.
Either way, you do offer a separate download, so not like it really matters.

Reactions: PokeIssau

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
You misunderstood me, I said that it takes long to load the images, the point to include them in a post is to show them but it defeats the purpose if said images won't load properly.
Also, I was generally speaking, I simply have the game.
Either way, you do offer a separate download, so not like it really matters.
All right :p but I think you complicate yourself tho.
cheers

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
>last update was on October
>next updater is still 2/3 done
Holy shit, does this guy only work one hour a week or something? And people are still paying him tons of money.

Sep 13, 2020
>last update was on October
>next updater is still 2/3 done
Holy shit, does this guy only work one hour a week or something? And people are still paying him tons of money.
Even worse, he doesn't do anything, he only makes a few scenes and posts them as previews and does fuck all for the rest of the time. He only starts working like 2 weeks before the actual update release.
That's precisley why he has such shitty work ethics as well as a lot of other devs, because they know they can get away with doing extremely little to nothing and still get paid by a lot of stupid people or people who don't mind being a cash cow online.

Now he could boost his income if he actually worked on the damn thing, but he is still earning at least 3 grand (In euros) every month for doing nothing. His income is already on par with doctors and local politicians so why would he bother to increase his income anymore? To Irphs, he has already achieved a comfortable life so no need to put in anymore work.

warlordactual

Nov 19, 2017
Even worse, he doesn't do anything, he only makes a few scenes and posts them as previews and does fuck all for the rest of the time. He only starts working like 2 weeks before the actual update release.
That's precisley why he has such shitty work ethics as well as a lot of other devs, because they know they can get away with doing extremely little to nothing and still get paid by a lot of stupid people or people who don't mind being a cash cow online.

Now he could boost his income if he actually worked on the damn thing, but he is still earning at least 3 grand (In euros) every month for doing nothing. His income is already on par with doctors and local politicians so why would he bother to increase his income anymore? To Irphs, he has already achieved a comfortable life so no need to put in anymore work.
Agreed with above but I think we can all agree on one thing at least we get content… even if it takes 6-8 months

Imagine if it was like ICSTOR, part of an update after like 2 years and keeps his patrons in the dark to this day. They’re still waiting for the rest of the update after two fucking years, and almost QUADRUPLES what he makes. Such a sick joke.

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes