tamagochi

Nov 26, 2017
The developer really takes time to update this game.
Does anyone know when the next update will come out?
I want to see more tomoe content

Math87

Feb 10, 2020
So any news ? As he started work on waifu academy ??? Or he work on is new game that nobody care ?

warlordactual

Nov 19, 2017
My legit guess it’s probably gonna be mid April or early April (if we’re somehow extremely lucky).. That’s if no excuses come up or he wants to add anything.. no way it comes out this month.

Sep 13, 2020
My legit guess it’s probably gonna be mid April or early April (if we’re somehow extremely lucky).. That’s if no excuses come up or he wants to add anything.. no way it comes out this month.
His english may be broken but his latest message is clear, he is changing stuff within the characters. What he is doing this time is simply coming up with excuses without giving any release dates unlike with the previous updates, this ensures his patreons are less likely to get pissed. Smart move

Reactions: warlordactual

warlordactual

Nov 19, 2017
His english may be broken but his latest message is clear, he is changing stuff within the characters. What he is doing this time is simply coming up with excuses without giving any release dates unlike with the previous updates, this ensures his patreons are less likely to get pissed. Smart move
Well to be fair, I do like the outfit change on Helen, makes it sexier. I don’t mind outfit changes and it’s a bit refreshing not seeing a character have a closet with 30 pairs of the same outfit.

zeroidk

Jan 2, 2020
Agreed with above but I think we can all agree on one thing at least we get content… even if it takes 6-8 months

Imagine if it was like ICSTOR, part of an update after like 2 years and keeps his patrons in the dark to this day. They’re still waiting for the rest of the update after two fucking years, and almost QUADRUPLES what he makes. Such a sick joke.
Wasn't the last update like 30 minutes worth of unchecked content? I remember posts talking about the crazy spelling errors and such. That's hardly an upside on the topic of scam artist devs lol

Reactions: MiHawkins

warlordactual

Nov 19, 2017
Wasn't the last update like 30 minutes worth of unchecked content? I remember posts talking about the crazy spelling errors and such. That's hardly an upside on the topic of scam artist devs lol
Yeah it was the second half of the update. I thought it was more up to a hour but I don't remember how long exactly. There's always spelling errors in a lot of the H games that are usually fixed. I hardly noticed any in the last update. It's also a big upside when it comes comparing the two evils. I can bet my left nut sack we'll see this update before and progress of the next before we even see Milfy Citys next excuse on why it's not being released yet.

zeroidk

Jan 2, 2020
Yeah it was the second half of the update. I thought it was more up to a hour but I don't remember how long exactly. There's always spelling errors in a lot of the H games that are usually fixed. I hardly noticed any in the last update. It's also a big upside when it comes comparing the two evils. I can bet my left nut sack we'll see this update before and progress of the next before we even see Milfy Citys next excuse on why it's not being released yet.
I mean when you have to resort to drawing comparisons between this and the most extreme, infamous example found on this website in order to see some kind of positive that should tell you something lol. I seriously don't even understand why people hope for anything from this dev at this point, I'm just here hoping for another "car crash" controversy. That shit was hilarious.

Sep 13, 2020
I mean when you have to resort to drawing comparisons between this and the most extreme, infamous example found on this website in order to see some kind of positive that should tell you something lol. I seriously don't even understand why people hope for anything from this dev at this point, I'm just here hoping for another "car crash" controversy. That shit was hilarious.
Word, Irphs is one of the funniest comedians I have ever seen. Honestly most people following this thread are interested in the next drama/comedy from this guy, rather than the game itself.
But it does make Irphs seem like an angel of a developer when I compare him with the most notorious scammer that is ICSTOR, sad to say this game is very much headed like Milfy City. One day it's gonna get abandoned but people will still pay him bank anyway, that's just how it goes with these devs.

I like rewarding devs for their hard work, but sometimes it seems as if it's better to NOT reward them, which is sad for me.

warlordactual

Nov 19, 2017
I mean I only truly enjoy these two games so I'm gonna compare the two because that is the example I can resort to. I could waste my time and take a look at other forums and find the same issues and bring them up but it isn't the worth the time.

zeroidk

Jan 2, 2020
Word, Irphs is one of the funniest comedians I have ever seen. Honestly most people following this thread are interested in the next drama/comedy from this guy, rather than the game itself.
But it does make Irphs seem like an angel of a developer when I compare him with the most notorious scammer that is ICSTOR, sad to say this game is very much headed like Milfy City. One day it's gonna get abandoned but people will still pay him bank anyway, that's just how it goes with these devs.

I like rewarding devs for their hard work, but sometimes it seems as if it's better to NOT reward them, which is sad for me.
That's me. I have no desire to play this anymore, don't even have it downloaded. I think some devs are worth it, but yeah these days I follow the game for a bit to get a sense of their habits first.

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes