LeoneedNya

Sep 27, 2017
I got u

View attachment 1745080

Hello guys.

While Vash and I are doing our best to finish the update in the delay (we will probably need one or two more weeks.)
We are also thinking at releasing some "unfinished" content with placeholder so you guys can jump to the lewd content directly... Then when the Part 2 comes(shortly after) we will fill the blank and obvioulsly add the new content.
The purpose is so you guys can enjoy the highly anticipated Honeybee Event earlier in Part 1 as it was planned before.

Anyway let's do a poll, so you'll get something for your wait, I won't be slowed by this because it's taken care by our dedicated talented small team on Discord :)

You should pick 3 Waifus, for the 3 themes we decided which are : Wet Spring, Easter Bunny, and Sunset Festival...

Here's the uncensored one in the preview channel

View attachment 1745082
This guy never change, so amazing. Again delay)
Again thoughts about releasing new hiden content that nobody saw. Idk how is it possible to be like him, scaming w.o any doubts )
If u rly want release regular content mb stop wasting ur little brain to another ? Every time i read news from this guy and his friend vash(is he even exist on earth?) Iam so laughing thx for that epha :ROFLMAO:

Sep 13, 2020
Again thoughts about releasing new hiden content that nobody saw. Idk how is it possible to be like him, scaming w.o any doubts )
If u rly want release regular content mb stop wasting ur little brain to another ? Every time i read news from this guy and his friend vash(is he even exist on earth?) Iam so laughing thx for that epha :ROFLMAO:
Regarding his team, I have heard that the official team is actually just him and Vash. I don't know if it's true

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Mmmh i was just wondering why Isabella calls the MC "bambino" (child/baby) instead of "ragazzo" (boy/lad). It seems a little bit unnatural for me... :unsure:
ALL Isabella's italian dialogues are google translated wrongly, the sooner you learn how to skip them (mentally or phisically) the less IQ you'll lose. Also as the story goes on her italian ramblings gets worse and worse.

Reactions: MiHawkins

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Mmmh i was just wondering why Isabella calls the MC "bambino" (child/baby) instead of "ragazzo" (boy/lad). It seems a little bit unnatural for me... :unsure:
Once ( when I was still on his discord/ and on discord in general ) I sent him all Isabella's dialogues proof readed in good Italian and I guess he never edited them in game :(

I'm italian too

Game is in english so maybe for him weren't important

Sharingan33

Jul 3, 2017
Once ( when I was still on his discord/ and on discord in general ) I sent him all Isabella's dialogues proof readed in good Italian and I guess he never edited them in game :(

I'm italian too

Game is in english so maybe for him weren't important
At the beginning when Isabella appeared for the first time i thought the game developer Irphaeus was italian since he decided to use italian words for her speech, now i know he isn't. Apart from that i think Isabella is a good character, she's pretty nice i don't understand why so many people hate her. Also if Irphaeus has some troubles with the language he can simply make all Isabella speech in plain english and the problem is gone.

Reactions: ▌Gin ▐

gackt597

Sep 4, 2021
History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce

Jeemjemm

Jul 23, 2021
Dude, this early years i haven't playing any adult game because all of them is still on wip such as this game, ss, what a legend, star of salvation, this year is a disaster

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
the reason it hasn't been leaked is because it hasn't been released. you can check patreon to see what his posts are, you just can't see the contents. this was his last post. Idk why you keep thinking he actually released it. He's notorious for never making his updates. This time, a meteor probably struck his house.
Screenshot (1555).png

• Haha
Reactions: longsuper1

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
Regarding his team, I have heard that the official team is actually just him and Vash. I don't know if it's true
If it helps I stumbled across his "proofreader/editor" for the game Twitter account a while back. That shit had updates on their progress. "Had"

Yasuo Reynald

Jul 21, 2019
Open the article and look at the date the article was posted(2017), and then look at the date he posted(2021) in the screenshot from discord. There is no need to be devil's advocate for that. An argument could be made that he used the screenshot as an example and it really did happen, but let us be honest with ourselves with everything else he says as context for that event, and why it is not believable.

Oh, in that case my bad. I thought i saw the date. It's not believable for 99% of argument, i still give him that little benefice of the doubt but more for polieness than other.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes