warlordactual

Nov 19, 2017
can you post it here? it's locked on patreon

I got u

1649349435687.png

Hello guys.

While Vash and I are doing our best to finish the update in the delay (we will probably need one or two more weeks.)
We are also thinking at releasing some "unfinished" content with placeholder so you guys can jump to the lewd content directly... Then when the Part 2 comes(shortly after) we will fill the blank and obvioulsly add the new content.
The purpose is so you guys can enjoy the highly anticipated Honeybee Event earlier in Part 1 as it was planned before.

Anyway let's do a poll, so you'll get something for your wait, I won't be slowed by this because it's taken care by our dedicated talented small team on Discord :)

You should pick 3 Waifus, for the 3 themes we decided which are : Wet Spring, Easter Bunny, and Sunset Festival...

Here's the uncensored one in the preview channel

1649349493545.png

xdukunx

Dec 16, 2018
I got u

View attachment 1745080

Hello guys.

While Vash and I are doing our best to finish the update in the delay (we will probably need one or two more weeks.)
We are also thinking at releasing some "unfinished" content with placeholder so you guys can jump to the lewd content directly... Then when the Part 2 comes(shortly after) we will fill the blank and obvioulsly add the new content.
The purpose is so you guys can enjoy the highly anticipated Honeybee Event earlier in Part 1 as it was planned before.

Anyway let's do a poll, so you'll get something for your wait, I won't be slowed by this because it's taken care by our dedicated talented small team on Discord :)

You should pick 3 Waifus, for the 3 themes we decided which are : Wet Spring, Easter Bunny, and Sunset Festival...

Here's the uncensored one in the preview channel

View attachment 1745082
last time I checked, they need one extra week, now it's one or two? damn

DisMel

Apr 15, 2021
I still remember when I was his supporter in '18 and '19. Such nice times, such great possibilities for this game. Shame he doesn't have any work ethic and for last years just milk people.
I was the same. It is truly a shame, bc i initially remember being very supportive and excited for his upcoming updates and tried to be understanding when delays happened. But then delay after delay, excuse after excuse and wouldnt you know it? Nearly a year passes by and nothing substantial has come from my time being a patron other than empty promises and subpar updates :/

Sep 13, 2020
I was the same. It is truly a shame, bc i initially remember being very supportive and excited for his upcoming updates and tried to be understanding when delays happened. But then delay after delay, excuse after excuse and wouldnt you know it? Nearly a year passes by and nothing substantial has come from my time being a patron other than empty promises and subpar updates :/
I can testify, I remember how more than proud I was when I first became this guy's donor, having so much confidence in the dev and seeing this game become one of the greatest. How far times have fallen

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes