Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
I don't know why, but I can't stand a lot of 3d games here because the models used have an uncanny valley effect on me.

But curiously WA models stand out
This is goood..
I wonder whats going on right now?!
Maybe the MC is stuck in the locker room again..
It's the Mandatory Public Bath scene.

Since we can see the neighbor it's not happening in school.

Reactions: longsuper1

warlordactual

Nov 19, 2017
I don't know why, but I can't stand a lot of 3d games here because the models used have an uncanny valley effect on me.

But curiously WA models stand out
Yeah agreed. I don't like many 3d games but these models are definitely the best. Great character models.

franklin99

Jun 16, 2019
I just discovered this game and I love it, needs more Inori IMO. Can anyone update me on how the dev works, would like to get insight before I donate. Reading through the thread, seems like they are unrealizable with updates and timelines is that accurate? Info on the next release?

Sep 13, 2020
I just discovered this game and I love it, needs more Inori IMO. Can anyone update me on how the dev works, would like to get insight before I donate. Reading through the thread, seems like they are unrealizable with updates and timelines is that accurate? Info on the next release?
You would be very right, they are completley terrible with updates. It's basically a con scheme at this point, all you will get for your money's worth is fake excuses after fake excuses and false hopes. Most people on this thread are only still here because of the comedy and drama from this guy about non-stop delayed updates rather than the game itself.
His biggest scandal is when he was caught red handed faking a car accident as his own which he used as an excuse to justify yet another delay of another delayed update.

If you donate you are only going to facilitate the scamming behaviour of this guy, honestly save your money for devs who actually do their fucking job such as Carbdis.
In terms of info, no dates have been given of when an update will be released. The latest we have is he finished just one fucking scene in the update (And even that should be taken with a grain of salt given this guy's reputation as a scammer.).

So in short don't donate, save your money. And this is coming from a former funder of this guy.

franklin99

Jun 16, 2019
You would be very right, they are completley terrible with updates. It's basically a con scheme at this point, all you will get for your money's worth is fake excuses after fake excuses and false hopes. Most people on this thread are only still here because of the comedy and drama from this guy about non-stop delayed updates rather than the game itself.
His biggest scandal is when he was caught red handed faking a car accident as his own which he used as an excuse to justify yet another delay of another delayed update.

If you donate you are only going to facilitate the scamming behaviour of this guy, honestly save your money for devs who actually do their fucking job such as Carbdis.
In terms of info, no dates have been given of when an update will be released. The latest we have is he finished just one fucking scene in the update (And even that should be taken with a grain of salt given this guy's reputation as a scammer.).

So in short don't donate, save your money. And this is coming from a former funder of this guy.
Appreciate the candid response! Thanks for saving me money haha.

zeroidk

Jan 2, 2020
Appreciate the candid response! Thanks for saving me money haha.
Avoid being a chump, good call. This dev is doing nothing but testing the level of nothingness he can get away with while still making ~$3-4k/mo at this point. The singular short update split into two says it all as well, and I wanna say that's nearing a 2 year timespan at this point? I don't track this game closely (or even play it anymore) but I do enjoy the 'car crash' tier excuses. This dev is a sham to say the least.

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
NOTE FOR THOSE WHO FEEL THERE MONEY IS GETTING WASTED

If you feel like development time is too high, then you can stop supporting for every month but do it in the month the update releases. During that month take a higher tier patron subscription and then you can stop your support by the month end. This way not only you will get update on the day of release but also other benefits of higher tier. I have been doing this with a few creators I support.

Last edited:
Sep 13, 2020
At least fund for each update that comes out... It's $3 every 8 months lolol
Fuck that, this guy doesn't deserve a single more penny. If he was just lazy then I would have considered it but this guy actively lies for monetary gain, these sort of devs don't deserve any money for such scummy behaviour.
And also why bother when the update gets leaked here and you can have it for free.

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
I never understood what's up with either of these "camps" / "sides" in the end .. it's a forum... everyone should be allowed to say anything they want (within the boundaries of social decency) and not be ostracized for his opinion, be it a "negative" one or a "positive" one.
I've been getting notified that there are new comments in this thread quite a few times today , and every time I check it , it's either :
a. dev sucks ass , milks patrons bla bla bla
or
b. y'all haters can go fuck yourselves.
Bottom line for that idea is everyone should be able to express their opinions without being attacked, but that's not gonna happen.
I rarely see someone saying "uu I enjoyed X part of story" , "I wonder what's going to happen with X" and even if the discussion is started by someone , usually it's like 2-3 comments until someone from either camp comes and ruins it for everyone.
I think most of the people from both camp enjoy this "banter".... which is silly in my opinion.
I want to know more about Rinona?I think Rinona was her name...
Her lewd scene in bathroom.. is one of the best lewd scenes I've seen in quite a while, from renders (at least in this engine) to dialogue , progression, it's just... amazing.

god69420

Mar 15, 2021
Hey.. isn't there going to be some serious branching in the game now.,as there were many important choices, i.e regarding that love portion (or whatever it is). There are, practically speaking, three paths such as
1.We use little on Keiko and yoko.
2.We use it completely on Yoko.
3.We use it on Yoko but only once.(i.e half)
Sooo..I think the ammount you use is directly proportionate to their submission towards you. And in the 3rd theirs some portion still left. That possibility can't be ignored, real important stuff ,(you kn can be used on someone again. )And it also affects the reaction to Mc when they meet again..(I am waiting for Yoko's btw).
Although Ig irphaeus is lazy and will give the same reaction to both half potion and full poition yoko so.., disappointment,..
But the same cant be done with Keiko or the remaining potion..tends to create huge plotholes.(Keiko even reacted like a servant after being drugged).
So either way I dont think the paths are pre established in the code or something (its irpheus, wht do you expect!?). But if thts the case then we would have z
some save problems right.?(Not that I kn anything about coding and stuff so just to verify).
And also if its irpheus theres the possibility he shall skip the branching entirely.(but tht creates unavoidable huge potholes. Especially with the half portion left case.) So I am kind of hoping he doesn't do tht. So will anyone in the discord please confirm this for me..

Sep 13, 2020
Hey.. isn't there going to be some serious branching in the game now.,as there were many important choices, i.e regarding that love portion (or whatever it is). There are, practically speaking, three paths such as
1.We use little on Keiko and yoko.
2.We use it completely on Yoko.
3.We use it on Yoko but only once.(i.e half)
Sooo..I think the ammount you use is directly proportionate to their submission towards you. And in the 3rd theirs some portion still left. That possibility can't be ignored, real important stuff ,(you kn can be used on someone again. )And it also affects the reaction to Mc when they meet again..(I am waiting for Yoko's btw).
Although Ig irphaeus is lazy and will give the same reaction to both half potion and full poition yoko so.., disappointment,..
But the same cant be done with Keiko or the remaining potion..tends to create huge plotholes.(Keiko even reacted like a servant after being drugged).
So either way I dont think the paths are pre established in the code or something (its irpheus, wht do you expect!?). But if thts the case then we would have z
some save problems right.?(Not that I kn anything about coding and stuff so just to verify).
And also if its irpheus theres the possibility he shall skip the branching entirely.(but tht creates unavoidable huge potholes. Especially with the half portion left case.) So I am kind of hoping he doesn't do tht. So will anyone in the discord please confirm this for me..
This visual novel has been very kinetic, I think the latest update with Yoko is the only time where you choice actually matters later on. Not that it matters on the grand scheme of things as whatever you choose will have zero effect in the end (With the game being unfinished).
Personally I saved the potion so I could fully use it on Yoko, the punishment I had for that annoying bitch was extreme and to Irph's credit I did enjoy the punishment inflicted on Yoko.

Reactions: riserser

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
I literally called it not being done till august lmao. Not even joking. He's going to delay it multiple times and we're going to get another 10 minutes of content with a bunch of filler choices again that make no difference, because he's going to work on it all night, the night before he says it was going to release like last time.
this has aged incredibly well.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes