JhonyGZ

Jul 28, 2018
can someone give me link to download 9.4 version?
i tired of scrolling until 800 page
please help me
full version not compressed

JhonyGZ

Jul 28, 2018
And it didnt occur to you to check the first post on page 1?
i download the new comressed version for mac, but after 2 minutes i played its make my screen error and i must force shut down my mac, i dont know where to dowload the new version but not compreseed

falco256

May 27, 2019
i download the new comressed version for mac, but after 2 minutes i played its make my screen error and i must force shut down my mac, i dont know where to dowload the new version but not compreseed
not sure if there is a 0.94 mac version tbh, maybe on his discord?

SeYazuki

Jan 6, 2019
is this game completd yet? i dint see the [Completed] tag on the title. I would be a shame if the game turned out to be great but abandoned.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
At first glance this title didn't appeal to me at all.. HOWEVER.. i've never been happier to be so wrong.. I'll get this outta the way 1st and say Maki-chan has claimed my avn heart despite steep competition from a few others in the title..
I have previously only played two other japanimation (i dunno what the correct term is for the more animated looking types aside from just putting it into anime type casting) Mur Mur and Once in a Lifetime.. actually make that 3 with Eternum being a recent addition.. I'd loved those titles and unfairly my taste for comparison and things not being as good as led me away from what i saw on first glance at WA.. Again i'm glad i took the chance and was proven so wrong about this title.. The Humour is GRADE A.. I love the small in game fourth wall breaches including the hilarious Metal Gear Solid V references about acquiring various things and being sent back to mother base.. add to that howling with laughter at the voice overed script screens after awakening Rachel and hounding her with ridiculous questions instead of the plot driven ones.. It showed PURE BRILLIANCE by the writer and something that has been there throughout keeping me entertained as well as a huge fan of this project..
I dont know how long this title has left and despite the waifu hunter on the horizon but its a title i will genuinely be sorry to see end when the time comes..
The characters are amazing, the writing witty and very clever, the story had a slow start but grew into something that had a great amount of twists and turns, back stabbings and glorious vengeance moments and the lewd was well done as well..
Having played a near full run on the Positive Kharma path I recently restarted the game to try a Bad Kharma route as well and it only adds to the various diverging paths and scenes of the game.. Although i'm still not sure if the train scene with MINAMI being assaulted ended right.. given that i was doing a EVIL only route i let the scenes play out to their fullest yet on the mc leaving the train after ignoring Minami's assault I received a +5 Evil Khama choice that wasn't available, forcing you back to the choice screen where the only other available resulted in a Game Over.. For others who did this route i'd be interested to know if this was intended to force a 'save minami' choice prior to that moment or if it WILL indeed be made available.. I ask this now as i know the dev likes to troll its readers too with choices being reversed (the RIKUNA KAITO shower scene) so i wasn't sure if this was something similar.. leaving that save on hold till i could find out if it was going to be fixed in a later update (as said on the game screen) - If anyone knows about this please drop us a reply..
All in all if your looking to try this game but browsing the feedback to make a informed choice then like the many other fans here i'm happy to give this a worthy HELL YES! recommendation

DavyDaoist

Jun 12, 2020
At first glance this title didn't appeal to me at all.. HOWEVER.. i've never been happier to be so wrong.. I'll get this outta the way 1st and say Maki-chan has claimed my avn heart despite steep competition from a few others in the title..
I have previously only played two other japanimation (i dunno what the correct term is for the more animated looking types aside from just putting it into anime type casting) Mur Mur and Once in a Lifetime.. actually make that 3 with Eternum being a recent addition.. I'd loved those titles and unfairly my taste for comparison and things not being as good as led me away from what i saw on first glance at WA.. Again i'm glad i took the chance and was proven so wrong about this title.. The Humour is GRADE A.. I love the small in game fourth wall breaches including the hilarious Metal Gear Solid V references about acquiring various things and being sent back to mother base.. add to that howling with laughter at the voice overed script screens after awakening Rachel and hounding her with ridiculous questions instead of the plot driven ones.. It showed PURE BRILLIANCE by the writer and something that has been there throughout keeping me entertained as well as a huge fan of this project..
I dont know how long this title has left and despite the waifu hunter on the horizon but its a title i will genuinely be sorry to see end when the time comes..
The characters are amazing, the writing witty and very clever, the story had a slow start but grew into something that had a great amount of twists and turns, back stabbings and glorious vengeance moments and the lewd was well done as well..
Having played a near full run on the Positive Kharma path I recently restarted the game to try a Bad Kharma route as well and it only adds to the various diverging paths and scenes of the game.. Although i'm still not sure if the train scene with MINAMI being assaulted ended right.. given that i was doing a EVIL only route i let the scenes play out to their fullest yet on the mc leaving the train after ignoring Minami's assault I received a +5 Evil Khama choice that wasn't available, forcing you back to the choice screen where the only other available resulted in a Game Over.. For others who did this route i'd be interested to know if this was intended to force a 'save minami' choice prior to that moment or if it WILL indeed be made available.. I ask this now as i know the dev likes to troll its readers too with choices being reversed (the RIKUNA KAITO shower scene) so i wasn't sure if this was something similar.. leaving that save on hold till i could find out if it was going to be fixed in a later update (as said on the game screen) - If anyone knows about this please drop us a reply..
All in all if your looking to try this game but browsing the feedback to make a informed choice then like the many other fans here i'm happy to give this a worthy HELL YES! recommendation
Yes, it’s great, but it’s quality matches the Time between each updates

Tonytiger13

Apr 21, 2020
I catch up to all the content and I got to say may favorite girls got to be Maki,Asuka and Yoko I didn't like her being a dick but the last of the content of the mc finally getting to Yoko was so satisfying definitely can't wait for the next update.

Last edited:
Reactions: vmaks

Hard Sausage

May 12, 2020
All the scenes of Waifu Academy online so you dont have to download anything to see them v0.9.4a
updated 09/03/22

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let's start with:

Azuka Anders
View attachment 1694155

Brooke Scott
View attachment 1694212

Catherine Kumoto

View attachment 1694220

Elizabeth Laroche
View attachment 1694283

Helen Anders
View attachment 1694289

Isabela Bianchi
View attachment 1694299

Jira Baaghal
View attachment 1694307

Motoko Musashima

View attachment 1694316

Kaori Tomikawa
View attachment 1694353

Kayane Tendo

View attachment 1694377

Keiko Fujimura

View attachment 1694391

Minami Tokashi
View attachment 1694431

Dreams / Group / Idols / Others
View attachment 1694460 View attachment 1694461 View attachment 1694462 View attachment 1694463 View attachment 1694464 View attachment 1694465 View attachment 1694466 View attachment 1694467

Maki Takamura
View attachment 1694504

Rikuna Kaito
View attachment 1694518

Shirohime
View attachment 1694521

Tomoe Schweizer

View attachment 1694562

Rachel
View attachment 1694540

Yoko
View attachment 1694574

NOT Yoko ;)
View attachment 1694610

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
Mega
Pixeldrain
-Torrent option - If you can continue seeding it would be appreciated :

This gallery is more focused on new players who want to see how the scenes look like to decide whether to play or not, or for old players who for ANY reason want to see a specific scene (like me sometimes) without the need to open/have the game.
Was the Yoko NTR/Fail Scene already in the v9.4? How to get that?

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes