sweatycoldcuts

Jun 6, 2018
Having an issue with the game and hoping for some assistance. I downloaded the latest version and the game sound is not working and the animations are looping incredibly quickly and look terrible and jittery. I've uninstalled and reinstalled a few times, messed around with compatibility settings, tried running both 64bit and 32bit versions as admin... nothing works. One time in probably two dozen attempts at opening the game has the sound and animations worked as they should. Any help would be appreciated.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Not yet but soon
it would be a waste for a game as top as this to be abandoned...
Ignore that clown, he goes to posts and says stuff is dropped or wrong or whatever. March 18th, he said he's still working on update. It's just taking longer do to issue with the train station(perhaps a corrupted render/etc..)

You can click the Patreon thing on page one, read updates man.

Reactions: PokeIssau
Sep 13, 2020
Ignore that clown, he goes to posts and says stuff is dropped or wrong or whatever. March 18th, he said he's still working on update. It's just taking longer do to issue with the train station(perhaps a corrupted render/etc..)

You can click the Patreon thing on page one, read updates man.
You are the clown for still believing his bullshit excuses (There is absolutely nothing wrong with his train station render or whatever). His update reports are worth less than shit, he is working but in name only.

Sep 13, 2020
Come on don't to hard on the dev maybe he is still busy flipping his car back :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
maybe that needs renders too lol
Jokes aside, his bullshit excuse of having trouble with a train station render (I think that's what he said) when he worked with honey select renders for 4 years, this game already has the train station in so many occasions. You are telling me that now he is having trouble doing the exact same thing? Forget his previous bullshit excuses and his reputation as a scammer, none with half a brain is buying it.

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
Jokes aside, his bullshit excuse of having trouble with a train station render (I think that's what he said) when he worked with honey select renders for 4 years, this game already has the train station in so many occasions. You are telling me that now he is having trouble doing the exact same thing? Forget his previous bullshit excuses and his reputation as a scammer, none with half a brain is buying it.
Also doesn't he have like 4 volunteers to make stuff in Honey Select for him? How is a render problem like that so significant for a team of 4 that it warrants delaying anything?

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
*starts having seizures because this game is so f*cking good*

Damn, didn't get that interested in a game since... idk, 2019? The history is soooo good, it tends to go into the occultism and *fiction?* without... exploding in it.
And i love those kind of revenge games, they're my juice of life.
btw Yoko revenge is so good. I don't like my girls being fucked by others, but damn, she deserved being fucked until she got unconscious. Never felt so satisfied

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
it would be a waste for a game as top as this to be abandoned...
Its constantly abandoned. At this point an update is a surprise and you can clear it in 1 hour and forget it exists for another full year :LUL: I've said this before and I'll say it again. A game that *promises* several path but keeps going on with the story is not going to deliever. I'll be amazed if we get one single harem kinetic path ending for this.

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
*starts having seizures because this game is so f*cking good*

Damn, didn't get that interested in a game since... idk, 2019? The history is soooo good, it tends to go into the occultism and *fiction?* without... exploding in it.
And i love those kind of revenge games, they're my juice of life.
btw Yoko revenge is so good. I don't like my girls being fucked by others, but damn, she deserved being fucked until she got unconscious. Never felt so satisfied
This game has nice story but awful h-scenes and some character models. I hope one day we'll see full re-render by enthusiasts.

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
This game has nice story but awful h-scenes and some character models. I hope one day we'll see full re-render by enthusiasts.
What models you don't like?
Everyone got their taste. I actually like it all, h-scenes (but some are weird at times), the story (my favourite) and all the models. Yeah, some crazy shit gets in here and there, and stuff happens, but they're kinda nice compared to what i have seen.

Reactions: KilljoyTRV

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
If this game was actually being developed at anything that could seriously be called a pace, it would be in my top 5.
I love the humour in this one, and the rest of it also isn't bad.
Well, it has a few pointless choices, but besides that.
But, sadly, it isn't. I'll still look at new updates, but as I tend to jump one so I get a decent quantity of new content, I guess that means I should come back in 2024?

warlordactual

Nov 19, 2017
All this negativity lol, ya gotta at least give it to the man. He never really did make an official release date. So if he actually lands April 1st - April 14th, it’d be a first he actually followed through with a release date. Only time can tell

Reactions: HunterSeeker
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes