warlordactual

Nov 19, 2017
Is the Yoko scenes supposed to not be in the replay mode?
The scenes I believe come out after each update. Keiko isn't in there either. I'm going to assume they will be in there for the next update. The next updates lewd scenes won't be in there until the following update.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Í haven't played this game in a while. In this last update, was there any sex between the mc and the mother?
Chances are the last version you played IS the "latest" release. 9.4a came out in October 2021 and the one before that was from like January 2021 or something.

But for what it's worth I don't believe so. It's been a while though.

MiHawkins

Jun 4, 2018
"it's finished, the script will be in Vash hands in a couple of hours
Now Vash will proof read it for about a month and a half, while Irph sends him new versions because he changed a couple sentences. Then when we play the update there won't be a single dialogue message without mistakes.

NightToRepel

Jul 26, 2021
Is there anyone in the forum still supporting Irps in Patreon? Can i ask how do you feel the updates are slow? Are u fine with the 6-12months per update? Just askin.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
To put it nicely "NOPE" it's just become "once a year" or "depends on dev's mood" update.
Depends entirely if he can find another car crash on the news to fake as his own or say that his building lost electricity for the 74th time this year.

S/A/N/D/M/A/N

Jun 5, 2021
Anyone have the idea where to het the maps of waifu academy for honey select...tried on different threads but no help still now

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes