Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Who got changed? Hope takamura's not affected.
I'm not fully invested into this game yet (backlog of other stuff to get to first), I only updated Lain's Mod for this game since she's still M.I.A. but there is plenty of talk over the last 100+ posts about who got changed.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
There is no way in hell Takamura of all people would do a job at honeybee, it's most likely Haruka.
I must say it's also pretty rare for Irphs to give a "preview" of the next update so soon after the previous update, could it be he finally upped his game?
There's a high chance for her being Haruka... Because previously we saw Haruka using one of the back door of honeybee to enter the place. (It was during maki add shot story)

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Is it possible to expect Android version from the latest u update?
I am not sure what you mean, but if you are asking for an Android port, then.... There's already Android port available.
It might take another year at this rate... But I am waiting to see yoko's face on Monday in the school....

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
I am not sure what you mean, but if you are asking for an Android port, then.... There's already Android port available.
It might take another year at this rate... But I am waiting to see yoko's face on Monday in the school....
Android version is v0.64 when v0.9 For android will be ready?

zol002

Jul 25, 2018
Ohhh. Are we getting an update anytime soon? People are so active here after an update. Might get the Part two later in Q4 though xd

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes