rt8889

Apr 6, 2018
I have a save point before the last version stopped. Now i can not use this save point in the new version.
He go i back to the main menu if i select "Ignore" in the error dialog. I load the save point a second time and select "Ignore" again then the game will start form begin (with the warning screen).
I have a second save point (slot6) but i don't work too...

Has anyone the same problem and resolve it?

1653129868987.png

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
When will we see some more content with Kayane?
"At some point, probably." is likely the best answer I can give you.
We could make estimates, but it is better to simply shelf this game until an update appears and optionally keep up with news if there are any. Like I mentioned in a previous message of mine, I for example don't mind waiting, but it still does take a long time for updates to get released.

TankyThomas

Jan 1, 2019
random saves for gallery mode. Most scenes available but a few on sister and mother missed.

Remember to back up your own save file first!
The gallery is outdated and does not include 0.9.8 updates.

XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022
Ohhh. Are we getting an update anytime soon? People are so active here after an update. Might get the Part two later in Q4 though xd
After a few more car crashes, render problems and possibly even a nuclear strike from Russia, probably. Emphasis on the word probably

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I have a save point before the last version stopped. Now i can not use this save point in the new version.
He go i back to the main menu if i select "Ignore" in the error dialog. I load the save point a second time and select "Ignore" again then the game will start form begin (with the warning screen).
I have a second save point (slot6) but i don't work too...

Has anyone the same problem and resolve it?

View attachment 1822915
Same issue. Dont know how to get past it either.

XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022
I played the game about 2 years ago. It ended with a bath in a hot spring together with Maki, if I remember correctly. Has there been enough new content since then to make it worth playing again?
To be fair there is actually a lot of content, it does seem like 2 years worth of content but then again it was when this guy worked at a better pace than nowdays

Reactions: EmperorGER

MiHawkins

Jun 4, 2018
I played the game about 2 years ago. It ended with a bath in a hot spring together with Maki, if I remember correctly. Has there been enough new content since then to make it worth playing again?
That depends on what you find worthy. From the point you stopped to up-to-date there are several hours of gameplay if you carefully read everything and try every option.
Among those hours, there are like 45 min worth of story development and maybe 15 min of lewd content.

Reactions: EmperorGER

Agitrek21

Mar 4, 2019
How big is this update and is it worth a download or should I wait? Kinda sad that this game gets updated every 10 years but it's fine I'll wait...
It'd be too late by the time irphaeus is done cause similar games would be out by than.

Alayavijnapti

Oct 13, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Waifu Academy v0.9.8a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Hi the menu, save, and every button is gone i can't save do you know a way to fix this? I don't know what i pressed but it's gone now can't save and when im out of the game and open it again it's just continue not starting in the menu

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Hi the menu, save, and every button is gone i can't save do you know a way to fix this? I don't know what i pressed but it's gone now can't save and when im out of the game and open it again it's just continue not starting in the menu
!!! spoiler alert !!!
maybe you read your quoted post again entirely.

Reactions: Lord Ashram
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes