Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
You technically get an Elizabeth Ending if you fuck her in the infirmary and get caught while doing so. But there are no images and animations?
I mean, while it is an Elizabeth-Eending, it is a Game Over-Ending in the first place. And those dont have animations.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
I'm confused about the karma system - some say it doesn't matter and some say that it will affect the ending. I just want to know - in the current content that is available - is there any exclusive content that is only for good or only for bad karma?
Currently there is NO exclusive content. There are some scenes where you can choose to do one thing or another so you will see a different event because of that one choice. But currently there are no stored variables in this game to keep track of your choices. This is also true of the Karma system, even though you will see some choices that give a positive or negative Karma score, these are not actually being recorded by the game.

M@sterF@pper

Aug 28, 2019
View attachment 69194

Overview:
In Waifu Academy, you play as young man (with a name of your choice, of course), who wishes to seek revenge after many years of harrowing ordeals... The game features more than 30 characters, each of which is unique and has a (hopefully) believable background. Most of the game scenes take place at a fictional private high school called, 'Sazaki Academy.'
Thread Updated: 2022-04-29
Release Date: 2022-04-28
Developer: Irphaeus
Censorship: None
Version: 0.9.8 Part ONE
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux : MEGA - - - -
Mac (v0.8.0b): - - - PIXELDRAIN
Android (v0.6.4a): MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Others:
Compressed* - Android*

Extras: FAN ART THREAD - WALLPAPERS - - FAN SIG - Walkthrough Mod - ONLINE GALLERY

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 69243 View attachment 115517 View attachment 115518 View attachment 115519 View attachment 115520 View attachment 115521 View attachment 115522 View attachment 115523 View attachment 115524 View attachment 115525 View attachment 115526
Is there an update file for v9.4 and up? Or do I have to download the whole game again? I already have v9.0.

Thank you.

zeroidk

Jan 2, 2020
Track record shows he takes 6 months to release the second half of an update
It's actually a quarter of an update every half year at this point lol. This recent part 1 is of a part 2 that was supposed to release last winter. This dev obviously doesn't want to work on this shit anymore but still wants the funding.

RandomAcc3

Aug 11, 2021
Walkthrough / Scene Gallery Mod (v0.9.8 Pt. ONE V2)

Since Lain is still MIA, I updated her mod to the game's latest version.
I also updated the colors for Good and Bad choices to work better on my monitor, this might help others who were having similar issues too.

But how do I change the colours back to how they were as my monitor does not accept this one?

XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022
It's actually a quarter of an update every half year at this point lol. This recent part 1 is of a part 2 that was supposed to release last winter. This dev obviously doesn't want to work on this shit anymore but still wants the funding.
I have lost count as to how many times this guy keeps splitting the update. He could just find some poor soul to work on the game for him and keep all the Patreon money for himself. I think many people in his Discord would be more than happy to take up on that "offer"

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
RandomAcc3
The old colors where too similar in contrast to each other which made them look to close to each other even though they were shades of red and blue, I changed them so that their contrasts are more different so that you can more easily tell which one is red and the other blue.

If you really want to change them, open up the file Lain_Overrides.rpy in a text editor and the code for the good/bad colors are at the top.
Code:
define good = "{color=#088}"
define bad = "{color=#c00}"
They are in hexadecimal (0-9 A-F) for R/G/B.
They also can be the standard 6 digit hexadecimal R/G/B values like you see in Photoshop.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes