Agitrek21

Mar 4, 2019
So i just finished the update. You guys wasn't kidding when you said elizabeth got remodeled.

She looks like a completely different character. Screenshot 2022-06-02 140008.png
Honestly i thought she was possibly her mom or something. Why was she remodeled?

warlordactual

Nov 19, 2017

What's new and interesting there?

Hello everyone.

I was away from almost 2 weeks so sorry for the lack of news.
I'm back since wednesday, so I crafted a cool set for Maki Takamura fans in the last couple of days to match the "gaming" annoncement we have :)

Here : #ioqnWAvgzl2oDpG0FxlvXianSHnQE5v4Wkfha_OhrNA
(CC the full link in your web, if the hyperlink fails.)

I'm also still working on the rendering and animation for the Part II of the update.
The Honey Bee event took me lot of time, but im working on the "transition event" right now, I'm also working on the script of another big scene including the awaited Tendo club events, which will obviously feature Kayane but also some other surprising people...

The Part II will come when it's ready ,BUT it should be late July...
Meanwhile here a couple of previews (I didn't made 'interesting' new scene, they are story related and would spoil more than being appealing :p)

We will do a new Poll next week to prepare the 2022 Render Summer pack, it will be a huge one, with many waifus to choose~

Thanks for your support and trust!
Irphaeus.

1654395151424.png

1654395131069.png

MiHawkins

Jun 4, 2018
The Part II will come when it's ready ,BUT it should be late July...
Translating, please wait...

Honest Irphaeus said:
Regarding update 0.8 announced for November 2020 which was cut in two and the second part was renamed as 0.9 which was also cut in two and the second part was renamed as 0.9.4 which was again cut in two and its second part renamed as 0.9.8 which was already announced as a two-piece update, the second part, or at least some of it can be expected to be released during January 2023 as earliest.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Unlimited Subwaypass,
kids party game
A bottle of wine
A carnival costume,
A computer.

In the shop the last one idk if there is a 'use' for but the rest I can think of a few instances...
Unless they are not implemented yet?...
Those things are not implemented yet. Or, to be more precise, you will get access to the relevant stuff over time, it is not needed to work and earn money.

So basically at this point it is just a pretty fap story nothing more pretty much? X)
Exactly.

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Those things are not implemented yet. Or, to be more precise, you will get access to the relevant stuff over time, it is not needed to work and earn money.

Exactly.
GG WP... he should just have made a story page and skipped making a game he could just have had arts then
he could have earned more at this point lol... How many years has it been since 1 release?

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes