WolftheAlpha

Jun 24, 2020
Hello everyone.

I was away from almost 2 weeks so sorry for the lack of news.
I'm back since wednesday, so I crafted a cool set for Maki Takamura fans in the last couple of days to match the "gaming" annoncement we have :)

Here : Mega#ioqnWAvgzl2oDpG0FxlvXianSHnQE5v4Wkfha_OhrNA
(CC the full link in your web, if the hyperlink fails.)

I'm also still working on the rendering and animation for the Part II of the update.
The Honey Bee event took me lot of time, but im working on the "transition event" right now, I'm also working on the script of another big scene including the awaited Tendo club events, which will obviously feature Kayane but also some other surprising people...

The Part II will come when it's ready ,BUT it should be late July...
Meanwhile here a couple of previews (I didn't made 'interesting' new scene, they are story related and would spoil more than being appealing :p)

We will do a new Poll next week to prepare the 2022 Render Summer pack, it will be a huge one, with many waifus to choose~

Thanks for your support and trust!
Irphaeus.

View attachment 1851027

View attachment 1851025
does anyone have the decryption key for the mega link?

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
It's been a while since I played this game and tbh I forgot about all the creepy scenes. Tomoe now gets molested on a train and the 2 kids are for some unknown reason being given voyeur scenes where I can't even avoid most of it. Why would I want two 13 yr old kids to do that shit exactly, especially when it comes to LI's? I usually have issues with other stuff like seeing a future LI get railed by another dude but I got over that more or less in this game. That's nothing compared to the constant push to the edge of what would be considered NTR to some people.

I honestly just don't think scenes like those ones add much and it only comes off as creepy and irritating when I can't avoid some of this stuff that brings nothing to the plot but to have a voyeur scene for some annoying kids or creeps I want 0 interaction with.

Last edited:

MiHawkins

Jun 4, 2018
It's been a while since I played this game and tbh I forgot about all the creepy scenes. Tomoe now gets molested on a train and the 2 kids are for some unknown reason being given voyeur scenes where I can't even avoid most of it. Why would I want two 13 yr old kids to do that shit exactly, especially when it comes to LI's? I usually have issues with other stuff like seeing a future LI get railed by another dude but I got over that more or less in this game. That's nothing compared to the constant push to the edge of what would be considered NTR to some people.

I honestly just don't think scenes like those ones add much and it only comes off as creepy and irritating when I can't avoid some of this stuff that brings nothing to the plot but to have a voyeur scene for some annoying kids or creeps I want 0 interaction with.
This game has many many characters that engage in the lewd scenes and each of them has its own theme.
For those boys, it's the way they discover sex through their interactions with the MC that serves as an indirect mentor. You don't enjoy those characters and the scenes they participate in, and it's okay, but that doesn't mean they add nothing to the story or are creepy and irritating per se. They might be irritating to you, but not the rest of us in general.

You can't avoid the scene the same way you can't avoid a scene in a movie. Do you complain about those too? It's okay not to like something, but what right do you have to complain?

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
This game has many many characters that engage in the lewd scenes and each of them has its own theme.
For those boys, it's the way they discover sex through their interactions with the MC that serves as an indirect mentor. You don't enjoy those characters and the scenes they participate in, and it's okay, but that doesn't mean they add nothing to the story or are creepy and irritating per se. They might be irritating to you, but not the rest of us in general.

You can't avoid the scene the same way you can't avoid a scene in a movie. Do you complain about those too? It's okay not to like something, but what right do you have to complain?
You never saw a scene in a movie that you didn't like and later complained about? I felt like that for almost every scene in 'The Last Jedi' and I do wish I could have avoided those tbh. Why don't I have a right to complain? I simply said how I thought about it and only out of frustration since imo it feels unnecessary and I don't see how at this time being able to avoid it would hurt the plot.

I honestly feel like this is a mild critique with maybe some slightly provocative words.

riserser

May 15, 2018

Well.. I don't really remember a scene which made the plot advance (Well, I'm a bit harsh, since you could say that your relationship with Asuka and maki can make the plot progress or at the very last it somehow "fit" in the story), but apart from that, I mostly feel that the dev put H-scene for the sake of H-scene, and the MC fuck everything that move with or without the drug ^^ (Well, most of us came for the H-scene, granted, but much of them don't make sense from what I remember ^^)

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Well.. I don't really remember a scene which made the plot advance (Well, I'm a bit harsh, since you could say that your relationship with Asuka and maki can make the plot progress or at the very last it somehow "fit" in the story), but apart from that, I mostly feel that the dev put H-scene for the sake of H-scene, and the MC fuck everything that move with or without the drug ^^ (Well, most of us came for the H-scene, granted, but much of them don't make sense from what I remember ^^)
I mean, this is the result of having so many characters. And some even dont have H-scenes yet.

Reactions: Agitrek21

HHHE94

Jun 14, 2022
I have played hundreds of games, but this one is my favorite. I hope the author can make a Chinese translation version. I love it and will continue to support it.

nefelfine

Nov 24, 2021
if i already have the 0.9.4a version how can i update to the new one without missing my progress?
If you are on a PC version yes, you can either overwrite the old files with the new ones, or simply delete the old version but keeping the directory (and it's content) \game\saves.

In theory you can as well delete theses since there's is a copy in C:\Users\<your_user_name>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\<WaifuAcademy-1515991005 (but better safe than sorry).

Sep 25, 2017
Question : The phone app, I'm looking at it but there is nothing in it, only the various girls but next to nothing as information. Nothing in the gallery tab or in the text box which is written : "Hear goes the long text, this is scrollable!" Dev made a typo there, should be HERE not HEAR...

So what is this phone app good for ?

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes