warlordactual

Nov 19, 2017
It's "supposed" to be finished in 3 or 4 update (Or something like that) even through we don't really know how he's supposed to finish this current story and add the other routes during that time... xD
Correction, it’s suppose to be finished with the neutral route in 3 or 4 updates. Not the other routes as well. Those come after the neutral route which will be considered finished in 3 or 4 updates.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
I just played all of the way through, and now I am wondering if I missed a path. I seem to remember going to Motoko's house before but I didn't this time.

Br@ndy

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Waifu Academy [v0.9.8 Pt. ONE] + Lord Ashram's Mod

Download Apk: ,

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

MiHawkins

Jun 4, 2018
I just played all of the way through, and now I am wondering if I missed a path. I seem to remember going to Motoko's house before but I didn't this time.
If you also remember Motoko having a mother you were reading Dragon's Rioting. In any case, you were not playing Waifu Academy if you went to Motoko's house.

parachina

Oct 3, 2017
Unofficial Android Port for :

Waifu Academy [v0.9.8 Pt. ONE] + Lord Ashram's Mod

Download Apk: , Workupload

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Unless im doing something wrong i believe the gestures are not working

JustAlexKing

May 28, 2022
Can i change Tomoe title into sth else, like Step mom or sth,i know it wont fit in the lore , but i like her design and model but MC keep calling her "mother" really kill the mood, im not an incest fan, like brother sister maybe, but mother son is a huge NO for me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Agitrek21

MiHawkins

Jun 4, 2018
Can i change Tomoe title into sth else, like Step mom or sth,i know it wont fit in the lore , but i like her design and model but MC keep calling her "mother" really kill the mood, im not an incest fan, like brother sister maybe, but mother son is a huge NO for me.
Not really, you can't change it.

But by what you said, it looks like on one hand you think sex between mother-son is bad and on the other hand you want to fap to Tomoe.

You have two options, accept you just want to fap to Tomoe and do it or realize she's a CG image and mother to no one, and most important not yours. So, you can fap in peace.

Reactions: Agitrek21

rtccxd

Oct 5, 2021
The story is good so far, but the combine of Thomas Farris + drugs are making me very uneasy.
I know that the NTR element isn't much in the game yet, but every scene the MC bring the girls enter the Zaibatsu building make me worried for them.
The Inori nude body has been recorded by that Thomas Farris guy and the MC doesn't have an option to enter that room to steal the camera is a disappoint.
Man, I have too fond of the characters in this game that make me worried sick about them, god. Good game.
i laughed out loud when the mc was talking shit about farris and taking moral highground and after that goes to drug some high school girls himself the dialogue and timing was so funny

Tobi96

May 18, 2018
since the last update i can´t start the game and the text boxes are completly unreadebell, could someone help me fix that pls

Oct 15, 2017
Correction, it’s suppose to be finished with the neutral route in 3 or 4 updates. Not the other routes as well. Those come after the neutral route which will be considered finished in 3 or 4 updates.
Lets be real tho, the neutral route is nowhere close to being finished and with the current pace of half an update every 6-7 months the neutral route might be finished in 3-4 years if we are very optimistic. The plot is progressing at an absolute snail's pace and is still very far from being finished, so my best guess would be that it will take around 8-10 more updates for one route to be finished, which would be around 8-10 years from now with one proper update a year.

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2022
Was really enjoying this game early on when the MC seemed to a super intelligent evil mofo but all of a sudden he is falling into the dumbest traps and obvious set ups. Is this the norm now or does he revert to being smart at some point?

Just got to the stupid pool scene with that thundercunt Yoko and I had to just quit out of frustration... Please someone tell me we get the very harshest revenge possible for this fucking whore.

Jul 27, 2020
great game
but i think the sex scene is a little bit too early
better have the mc make more plans and remaking it to slowly corrupting them
sorry for my bad english
Chill,you doing two languages or more from the looks of it.That is better than many do.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes