Izari777

Dec 2, 2017
Just discovered this gem of a game a few days ago and I'm quite impressed with it all. Sadly my favorite character in the game doesn't have as many scenes as what I'd like...

Game dev, if you happen to catch this comment then know you are doing an awesome job at humanizing the characters! Far too often this is neglected in favor of story focus or player experience.

I have a couple requests for you, don't stop adding that comedy and more Minami content!

A good chunk of the comedy has brightened the story despite it being a revenge story. It allows you to get your mind out of dark places while the story is ongoing and is always befitting the situation instead of feeling like it is forcibly injected because five minutes have passed.

Minami, our favorite pet. Originally I disliked our stalker. I saw too many issues arising with our revenge if she was around. When you did what you did I had gained 100 karma and a game over screen and then did the next best thing... I'm a little salty about it but you more than made up for it, I just want more especially when we were practically blue balled from how she described her after school investigation and what we got.

Regardless, great story so far. If my wallet was fatter I'd be investing in the tip jar.

rulaze

Jul 8, 2019
Just discovered this gem of a game a few days ago and I'm quite impressed with it all. Sadly my favorite character in the game doesn't have as many scenes as what I'd like...

Game dev, if you happen to catch this comment then know you are doing an awesome job at humanizing the characters! Far too often this is neglected in favor of story focus or player experience.

I have a couple requests for you, don't stop adding that comedy and more Minami content!

A good chunk of the comedy has brightened the story despite it being a revenge story. It allows you to get your mind out of dark places while the story is ongoing and is always befitting the situation instead of feeling like it is forcibly injected because five minutes have passed.

Minami, our favorite pet. Originally I disliked our stalker. I saw too many issues arising with our revenge if she was around. When you did what you did I had gained 100 karma and a game over screen and then did the next best thing... I'm a little salty about it but you more than made up for it, I just want more especially when we were practically blue balled from how she described her after school investigation and what we got.

Regardless, great story so far. If my wallet was fatter I'd be investing in the tip jar.
I don't know if this is real or not. I will assume you are a new player and just discovered this. DON'T, and let me repeat it, DON'T, under any circumstance, give this dude your money at any current point.

The project has only gone downhill in terms of deliverables and the time it takes for said updates, and the only thing that could possibly wake devs up would be hitting them in the wallet. It could also just make them abandon the game, but it is better that it is abandoned rather than just needlessly dragged on.

This dev has missed so many of his own deadlines in the past 2 years and does not deserve any leeway on his lack of credibility when delivering what he has said he will in updates. I like this game too and would love to see it continued and finished but at this point it would take another 5 years at the dev's current pace.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
I don't know if this is real or not. I will assume you are a new player and just discovered this. DON'T, and let me repeat it, DON'T, under any circumstance, give this dude your money at any current point.

The project has only gone downhill in terms of deliverables and the time it takes for said updates, and the only thing that could possibly wake devs up would be hitting them in the wallet. It could also just make them abandon the game, but it is better that it is abandoned rather than just needlessly dragged on.

This dev has missed so many of his own deadlines in the past 2 years and does not deserve any leeway on his lack of credibility when delivering what he has said he will in updates. I like this game too and would love to see it continued and finished but at this point it would take another 5 years at the dev's current pace.
are you new here? this game is milked almost as worse as Eromancer's game onyx. anyone who comes here should be aware of this and enjoy the game as it is, but not give any money. this is one of those projects that need to run out of money to force the dev to return and keep actual work.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
are you new here? this game is milked almost as worse as Eromancer's game onyx. anyone who comes here should be aware of this and enjoy the game as it is, but not give any money. this is one of those projects that need to run out of money to force the dev to return and keep actual work.
Uh...... you quoted the right person? seems like youre quoted post is expressing similar thoughts as you.

Izari777

Dec 2, 2017
Yes I am new to this game. Shame it went the way it has... appreciate the heads up about the lack of applied work ethic to it in comparison to what's being milked for it... sigh... thought I had stumbled across a decent game as opposed to a derelict game that only has updates to hook the wallets of the unaware.

XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022
Yes I am new to this game. Shame it went the way it has... appreciate the heads up about the lack of applied work ethic to it in comparison to what's being milked for it... sigh... thought I had stumbled across a decent game as opposed to a derelict game that only has updates to hook the wallets of the unaware.
A rule of thumbs up for pretty much anyone who thinks like this, if a dev gets their money from Patreon or similar always, ALWAYS do some research on them before handing over any money. Because there is a good chance the dev you want to donate to is just milking money and therefore your money is going to waste. Don't know about other sites but Patreon is unfortunately full of these types of people.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
A rule of thumbs up for pretty much anyone who thinks like this, if a dev gets their money from Patreon or similar always, ALWAYS do some research on them before handing over any money. Because there is a good chance the dev you want to donate to is just milking money and therefore your money is going to waste.
Just don't be overly optimistic, or whatever the right term is. Follow the simple rule, pay only for what you already got, not for something you may (or may not) get in future. It's probably true that at this point it might be good if he lost significant amount of money and was forced to rethink his strategy, i.e. to start doing some work again. On the other hand, what he made so far is nice and provides several hours of entertainment. It's not wrong to give him some tip for that. But then again, maybe it's better to hold it until he gets his act together.

XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022
Just don't be overly optimistic, or whatever the right term is. Follow the simple rule, pay only for what you already got, not for something you may (or may not) get in future. It's probably true that at this point it might be good if he lost significant amount of money and was forced to rethink his strategy, i.e. to start doing some work again. On the other hand, what he made so far is nice and provides several hours of entertainment. It's not wrong to give him some tip for that. But then again, maybe it's better to hold it until he gets his act together.
That's also good advice, if you want to pay the creator for what he has already provided by all means do it without hesitation. But if you want to pay them for future content then always do some background research on them.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes