Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Was really enjoying this game early on when the MC seemed to a super intelligent evil mofo but all of a sudden he is falling into the dumbest traps and obvious set ups. Is this the norm now or does he revert to being smart at some point?

Just got to the stupid pool scene with that thundercunt Yoko and I had to just quit out of frustration... Please someone tell me we get the very harshest revenge possible for this fucking whore.
You get a good revenge on her. If you dont mind other dicks being used, it is harsher, but even the solo revenge is really good.

Reactions: TheSmoothCriminal

XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022
Was really enjoying this game early on when the MC seemed to a super intelligent evil mofo but all of a sudden he is falling into the dumbest traps and obvious set ups. Is this the norm now or does he revert to being smart at some point?

Just got to the stupid pool scene with that thundercunt Yoko and I had to just quit out of frustration... Please someone tell me we get the very harshest revenge possible for this fucking whore.
His IQ points pretty much drop down the more you progress in the game, you do get your revenge on the whore later on but this guy has to rely on drugs to help him get his revenge. Before he would always plan his moves and execute them on his own, now he uses drugs and hopes for the best

XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022
Lets be real tho, the neutral route is nowhere close to being finished and with the current pace of half an update every 6-7 months the neutral route might be finished in 3-4 years if we are very optimistic. The plot is progressing at an absolute snail pace and is still very far from being finished, so my best guess would be that it will take around 8-10 more updates for one route to be finished, which would be around 8-10 years from now with one proper update a year.
Dev might just hit his retirement age by then

MiHawkins

Jun 4, 2018

He never reverts to being smart.
You get some revenge on Yoko. I didn't like it at all, but it was revenge.

Reactions: TheSmoothCriminal
Oct 15, 2017
Dev might just hit his retirement age by then
For real tho, one thing that a lot of games on this site have in common is that the devs are (intentionally or unintentionally) trying to create games that are way too big in scope for a single person (or very small team) to realistically finish in an acceptable amount of time (lets say 2-3 years).

For example, I really like the game Harem Hotel and I think the dev (Runey) is great, but the game is currently at version 0.15 after being in development for over 4 years now and with 1-2 versions a year coming out, it will take literally more than a decade from now for the game to be reaching anywhere close to a 1.0 finished version at the current pace. I'm not saying the dev is lazy, but the game's story is taking on such a large scope that there is just no end in sight and this is an issue with many games on here. Add to that the laziness and/or greed such as seen for example with Icstor and to a lesser degree Irphaeus and you have a perfect recipe for milking patrons for years to come :p

Crypt

Jul 19, 2019
Anyone know if the dev is planning on changing elizabeth back? she went from one of the best to generic model( another generic model :p ) and im just left so confused.

XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022
For real tho, one thing that a lot of games on this site have in common is that the devs are (intentionally or unintentionally) trying to create games that are way too big in scope for a single person (or very small team) to realistically finish in an acceptable amount of time (lets say 2-3 years).

For example, I really like the game Harem Hotel and I think the dev (Runey) is great, but the game is currently at version 0.15 after being in development for over 4 years now and with 1-2 versions a year coming out, it will take literally more than a decade from now for the game to be reaching anywhere close to a 1.0 finished version at the current pace. I'm not saying the dev is lazy, but the game's story is taking on such a large scope that there is just no end in sight and this is an issue with many games on here. Add to that the laziness and/or greed such as seen for example with Icstor and to a lesser degree Irphaeus and you have a perfect recipe for milking patrons for years to come :p
It's easy for them to become over optimistic and think they will create the best game ever. Going through the ancient posts in this thread, one member explains the situation brilliantly.
Almost all of these devs earned average to no income, once they started in this game business their lives are suddnley transformed as they are earning 4 to 5 figures a month and are out-earning doctors, lawyers and even government ministers.

At that point, who wants to spend all day doing the right thing and sitting on their computer working on a better product to justify all that money being thrown at them? Nah they would rather go on vacations, buy new and fancy shit or just slack around as if they are already on a retirement plan, they can do whatever they like and as they are self-employed there is no boss to ring them up and say why they didn't turn up to work.

Many devs start out with over ambitious plans, but once they actually put them in practice realize it's very exhuasting to make their plans a reality. The exhaustion eventually reduces their will to finish the game and they realize they can get away with cutting down on their work more and more, the money will just keep flowing in.

And why do people still pay them? Either they literally forget about the dev as they haven't updated their game for months/years so forget to cancel their billing, or they develop some weird quasi Stockholm syndrome where they feel sorry for the dev and believe he is still trying his best despite the bullshit excuses.
And this is how we end up with the current shitshow situations where miliking from game devs is a thing.

I do think Patreon and other funding sites need to do something to clamp down on this sort of activity by the creators on their site, maybe not kick them out straight away but just put warning signs on them so people can better decide whether the creators really deserve their money. Patreon is a private business so they are under no obligation to give a shit about this, but if people are going to use their site to run con-schemes or launder money, then it's not a good look on their business.

Oct 20, 2018

its a pattern , once they gained enough supporters, why do work when you get 6months pay with a month's work (that is, if they work on the game for a month). But i knw there are some devs that are not that way.

JustAlexKing

May 28, 2022
Im a bit dissapointed that the game end in a very... unexpected way, a bit shock when it just end like that, now for the long wait, also this game dont have free explore + repeatable scenes like other game so.. was really looking forward to scene with a few character that didnt have sex interract too.

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
Something I don't understand is because some dialogs make reference to actions that might happen but I made another decision, for example I didn't droge the teacher but in the train dialog I did mention that she was drugged.

Mejo702

Aug 22, 2019
View attachment 69194

Overview:
In Waifu Academy, you play as young man (with a name of your choice, of course), who wishes to seek revenge after many years of harrowing ordeals... The game features more than 30 characters, each of which is unique and has a (hopefully) believable background. Most of the game scenes take place at a fictional private high school called, 'Sazaki Academy.'
Thread Updated: 2022-04-29
Release Date: 2022-04-28
Developer: Irphaeus
Censorship: None
Version: 0.9.8 Part ONE
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux : MEGA - - - -
Mac (v0.8.0b): - - - PIXELDRAIN
Android (v0.6.4a): MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Others:
Compressed* - Android*

Extras: FAN ART THREAD - WALLPAPERS - - FAN SIG - Walkthrough Mod - ONLINE GALLERY

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 69243 View attachment 115517 View attachment 115518 View attachment 115519 View attachment 115520 View attachment 115521 View attachment 115522 View attachment 115523 View attachment 115524 View attachment 115525 View attachment 115526
Gosh i wish more happened here.. I miss playing this game :(:(:cry:

riserser

May 15, 2018
Something I don't understand is because some dialogs make reference to actions that might happen but I made another decision, for example I didn't droge the teacher but in the train dialog I did mention that she was drugged.
Welcome to the party! Here, we're playing a game where your choice.. don't matter! :p
To be a bit more serious, until very recently, none of your choice were "saved" so unless you're at the start of the game where there A LOT of gameover, your choice don't matter (You "only" choice which scene you want to see).
As far as I know, the only choice tracked is one near the end of the current content with the teacher (Keiko?) which may lock an option for you for your revenge on Yoko.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes