Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Question : The phone app, I'm looking at it but there is nothing in it, only the various girls but next to nothing as information. Nothing in the gallery tab or in the text box which is written : "Hear goes the long text, this is scrollable!" Dev made a typo there, should be HERE not HEAR...

So what is this phone app good for ?
Probably one of the many features which is yet to be implemented.

riserser

May 15, 2018
Question : The phone app, I'm looking at it but there is nothing in it, only the various girls but next to nothing as information. Nothing in the gallery tab or in the text box which is written : "Hear goes the long text, this is scrollable!" Dev made a typo there, should be HERE not HEAR...

I think it's what remain from the time where he was actively developping the game.. xD But yeah, it doesn't have any purpose as of now, and I'm pretty sure it will never be finished, since he already "have his hands full" "advancing" the plot.

kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020
I think it's what remain from the time where he was actively developping the game.. xD But yeah, it doesn't have any purpose as of now, and I'm pretty sure it will never be finished, since he already "have his hands full" "advancing" the plot.
especially since hes "working" on the second game at the same time according to him on discord :D

rt8889

Apr 6, 2018
That happened originally, and then I chose a different save and tried the ignore again and it worked after hitting it twice, it moved on finally to the new update content.
I create 2 new save point from two other save point. They don't work to.
I do this: Load a save point -> error -> i click ignore -> start screen -> i load the same save point and click ignore again -> the game start from beginning...

warlordactual

Nov 19, 2017

Apparently it's being updated and filled with info next update with the characters.

zzarkness

Jun 29, 2017
The story is good so far, but the combine of Thomas Farris + drugs are making me very uneasy.
I know that the NTR element isn't much in the game yet, but every scene the MC bring the girls enter the Zaibatsu building make me worried for them.
The Inori nude body has been recorded by that Thomas Farris guy and the MC doesn't have an option to enter that room to steal the camera is a disappoint.
Man, I have too fond of the characters in this game that make me worried sick about them, god. Good game.

Reactions: CopyCatKen

XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022
The story is good so far, but the combine of Thomas Farris + drugs are making me very uneasy.
I know that the NTR element isn't much in the game yet, but every scene the MC bring the girls enter the Zaibatsu building make me worried for them.
The Inori nude body has been recorded by that Thomas Farris guy and the MC doesn't have an option to enter that room to steal the camera is a disappoint.
Man, I have too fond of the characters in this game that make me worried sick about them, god. Good game.
You pretty much play as a rapist in this game, if that ain't your thing then you shouldn't play it

Myname133

Jun 13, 2021
it the game is the game almost completed?
it just that the version is 0.9.8 and usually the game is completed at version 1.0.0 so i just wanna know
gonna play the game either way.

riserser

May 15, 2018
it just that the version is 0.9.8 and usually the game is completed at version 1.0.0 so i just wanna know
It's "supposed" to be finished in 3 or 4 update (Or something like that) even through we don't really know how he's supposed to finish this current story and add the other routes during that time... xD

Reactions: vmaks and Agitrek21

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
It's "supposed" to be finished in 3 or 4 update (Or something like that) even through we don't really know how he's supposed to finish this current story and add the other routes during that time... xD
To be fair, the dev is splitting the updates into parts. Who knows how many parts there will be, so it might be doable if he labels them right (though v0.9.8 is a bit too close to v1.0, but the dev could also use another version format where v0.10.x exists).

Myname133

Jun 13, 2021
To be fair, the dev is splitting the updates into parts. Who knows how many parts there will be, so it might be doable if he labels them right (though v0.9.8 is a bit too close to v1.0, but the dev could also use another version format where v0.10.x exists).
that true, i just wanna play games that their story is completed cuz it hard for me to wait for more content, gonna play it anyway tho

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
So I would say that's only half of it, not everyone listens to 1.0, it can go on for a long time until it's finished. That's all they can say about it, Except perhaps that it goes on for a long time and that there is still a lot to show

ocker

Oct 26, 2019
This shit's probably one of the funniest games of the genre I have seen, the guy that wrote the dialogues is an absolute genius, just like the rest of the people that are involved and are still working on the game, it has everything: good and funny dialogue, nice graphics and renders, smooth and well made animations and good looking girls.

Congratulations to the team behind this masterpiece.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes