darkengeobr

Jul 11, 2018
Oh wow dude is actually working on the game and not spending patreon's money on a year trip to brazil with hot samba chicks

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
At least he isn't lying about the heatwave, as he did on the car accident. I confirm it is extremely hot in Europe yes, specially .

Fortunely it slowed down a bit around here, although for what I understood the heatwave is going north to the UK.

Reactions: Don Sucio

Yasuo Reynald

Jul 21, 2019
At least he isn't lying about the heatwave, as he did on the car accident. I confirm it is extremely hot in Europe yes, specially .

Fortunely it slowed down a bit around here, although for what I understood the heatwave is going north to the UK.

Not only Southern France, where i live ( more on the northen part) it's hot too. The only thing that we know with certitude that he's saying the truth about is the heatwave and i could understand if he couldn't work because of that, between not feeling good and your pc melting down, understandable reasons

Reactions: 1tomadeira

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Not only Southern France, where i live ( more on the northen part) it's hot too. The only thing that we know with certitude that he's saying the truth about is the heatwave and i could understand if he couldn't work because of that, between not feeling good and your pc melting down, understandable reasons
Here in Portugal last tuesday when I was leaving work around midnight it seemed like I was near an oven all the time. Never had that around that hour. Fortunely starting Wednesday was cloudly and a bit better, but still insane to sleep.

JustAlexKing

May 28, 2022
This is the one game i hope didnt took too long or abandon, the story currently end right at the best part, when everything is so close to be unveil, and there's... uhm quite a few girl that you didnt get to "explore" and "spoiled" yet that im very much looking forward to (*cough* Motoko *cough*).

zol002

Jul 25, 2018

oh below 30 Celsius is hot alr? My country's everyday last month was ranging to 45-51 Celsius xd

• Wow
Reactions: JonasSnr and Math87

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
With the money he's making (exact number is not known, but you can guess based on number of patrons), he could just save for a month or two and buy big enough fridge to fit himself and the computer in. No more troubles with heatwaves, guaranteed.

XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022
Man this game is so good I would be willing to continue working on this game and irphs can keep all the money. I am serious, all he has to do is teach me how to use the required technology and assets and I can take it from there. Fuck the money he can keep it, I just want this game finished

warlordactual

Nov 19, 2017
Is it unusual to have air-conditioning where he lives?
I mean that depends anywhere in the world. For example two of my friends needed to get AC in their rooms because they don't have AC in their house or it doesn't reach well in their house. One lives in Canada and one in Tennessee. So it really just depends on their living situation is. It's possibly his apartment just sucks ass. Also you could argue for him to move apartments but remember things are more expensive today lol.

riserser

May 15, 2018
I mean that depends anywhere in the world. For example two of my friends needed to get AC in their rooms because they don't have AC in their house or it doesn't reach well in their house. One lives in Canada and one in Tennessee. So it really just depends on their living situation is. It's possibly his apartment just sucks ass. Also you could argue for him to move apartments but remember things are more expensive today lol.
Well, expensive or not, he does earn enough money to live in Paris in a good/really good appartment (Granted, unless you really like Paris and want to live there, it would just be a waste of money, but he could :p)
But concidering he never moved and still got a 56k internet, it's pretty sure he won't move for any reason.

Aside from that, well, didn't really have any hope, but as always his "soon to be update" is still nowhere to be seen. At that rate, we will either never see the end, or get a butchered one... (Irphaeus, would you please refind your work ethic ?!! not that I have the right to complain since I don't pay ^^)

warlordactual

Nov 19, 2017
Well, expensive or not, he does earn enough money to live in Paris in a good/really good appartment (Granted, unless you really like Paris and want to live there, it would just be a waste of money, but he could :p)
But concidering he never moved and still got a 56k internet, it's pretty sure he won't move for any reason.

Aside from that, well, didn't really have any hope, but as always his "soon to be update" is still nowhere to be seen. At that rate, we will either never see the end, or get a butchered one... (Irphaeus, would you please refind your work ethic ?!! not that I have the right to complain since I don't pay ^^)
Lol change of topic with the internet but and not quite sure what you mean by "56k internet"? Is that some type of internet company. Also he's mentioned he has shit internet and he's shown his upload speeds.. He's made it clear he wants to move eventually. Hell I would as well if my apartment had shit internet and AC.

Also patreon graph says he makes 3-10k a month. Now imagine it's on the lower end.
1658167670305.png

20 vips x 35 = 700
Based on discord ranks
Patron rank 107 x 15 = 1605
Funder 107 x 7 = 749
Supporter 370 x 3 = 1116
---------------------------
Note though this is before taxes.
Total; $4170
(He probably averages around 6-6.5k a month just from a guess.)

It's also a rough estimate based on whos online on the discord at the time of this posting
(only about a little under half is in discord or online but majority most likely fall under the supporter rank)
Also the Patreon thing bugs out so people might have a rank still after pausing/canceling their payment which can skew the data.

Here's the average cost monthly for rental housing, a decent chunk for monthly payments. (It may have raised since last year as well I have zero clue).
There's also other payments he probably has to pay a month.
1658168596919.png

By no means am I dick riding him right now, however the AC situation is reasonable considering what's going on with the weather over there right now.
1658168945394.png
He's does have issues with his work ethic, I'll agree with you on that at least lol. Even without the AC issues though we probably still wouldn't see the update by the end of the month.

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2017
He's does have issues with his work ethic, I'll agree with you on that at least lol. Even without the AC issues though we probably still wouldn't see the update by the end of the month.
Even if, by some miracle, the update releases by the end of July, it would still mean it took him 10 friggin months to release one whole update since this is still part 2 of the first update. This game will still take literally years to finish the first route if he ever finishes it at all and doesn't pull an Icstor out of his ass and suddenly stops working on the game altogether (and his simps still continuing to pay him anyway :ROFLMAO:)

MiHawkins

Jun 4, 2018
oh below 30 Celsius is hot alr? My country's everyday last month was ranging to 45-51 Celsius xd
Are you from Kuwait or Iraq? Those are the only countries this year to have been in the low end of the range you claim at their hottest hour of the day only.

30 degre , its not unusual temperature for the peak summer lol people are souless npc ...

Even in québec canada 30degree is not un usual .. omg since the vaxx people seem stupidier each passing days
Peak summer in Quebec has an average temperature of 19ºC. Far from 30ºC.
Also, the heatwave that was being discussed is around 30ºC during the night.
1 AM as I write this and it's 29ºC in my home with all windows open. It's been like this for a week and it's not been under 24ºC at any time for over a month.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes