XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022
Is rape avoidable? Is it there like corruption and normal mode?
Rape is the main plot in the game so you will have plenty of it :p
There is corruption too, it happens with the principal's daughter and MC's mom (Maybe others but I can't remember). And I don't know what you mean by normal mode, I think this game is anything but normal lol

JustAlexKing

May 28, 2022
Well the hot weather as an "excuse" is very reasonable, do you realize how hot places get without AC when you're using a PC that increases the temperature in the room by a few degrees.

That being said, he said the update should be out July 30th, even without the weather over there he wouldn't have the update out by the end of the month.
Dude. i live in a Tropical country, it sometime get to 38~40 degree celcius here,especially when tis summer- i know, but base on the graph the other guy made, i simply found it weird how someone like him cannot afford a new proper AC and a decent cooling system for his PC, that being said, there's no point in arguing whether his reason are legit or just excuse to delay a promised update, it will either come at July 30th or it wont, and there's nothing me or anyone can do about it tbh, all we can do is pray he will be able to deliver the update in time.

warlordactual

Nov 19, 2017
Dude. i live in a Tropical country, it sometime get to 38~40 degree celcius here,especially when tis summer- i know, but base on the graph the other guy made, i simply found it weird how someone like him cannot afford a new proper AC and a decent cooling system for his PC, that being said, there's no point in arguing whether his reason are legit or just excuse to delay a promised update, it will either come at July 30th or it wont, and there's nothing me or anyone can do about it tbh, all we can do is pray he will be able to deliver the update in time.
I know some people wanna upgrade their PC all at once, like me. An AC in one room can only do so much, I stayed with a friend down in Florida during the summer in his apartment and his gaming room became pretty hot even with an AC unit.
It definitely isn’t coming out july 30th, I would be surprised if it came out August 30th considering we’ve heard nothing about his proof reader or progress at all.

zedslater

May 25, 2021
Is rape avoidable? Is it there like corruption and normal mode?
Rape is completely avoidable and you can go clean but there will be rape scenes very rare but they will be there with non achivable NPC Characters and ofcoarse the achivable characters that the MC himself rapes. But you can avoid them being raped 100% by another dude. There is an incredibly crazy amount of Vanilla content, and not only that but this is right up my ally because its a psychological thriller about a man trying to get his life back that was taken on him and avenge his fathers death which deeply rooted to the different Yakuza clans and their relation the mysterious incedents at the academy(supernatural in a believable manner) and how they are related to your fathers death. Early on the game is very crude because the protag is very angry and a nobody at the school but later on when he establishes his plans and schemes the game and the story becomes very vanilla if you made the right decisions ( NOTE: Use the walkthrough, the choices are very complicated because 60% of the time it doesnt do what it says). Oh and xqcL

Oct 15, 2017
Rape is completely avoidable and you can go clean but there will be rape scenes very rare but they will be there with non achivable NPC Characters and ofcoarse the achivable characters that the MC himself rapes.
What kind of nonsense statement is that? Aside from contradicting yourself within the same sentence, rape is most definitely NOT avoidable in this game and occurs quite a lot in fact, most of the time committed by the MC as part of the storyline. Anytime the MC uses Rachel's substance to make any of the female characters horny/compliant that is rape and it happens a lot in this game. To say rape is avoidable and the content is mostly vanilla is just objectively false.

okumo kawa

Mar 12, 2018
Do not understand the hate about the Update delays. I discoverd this gem of a game a couple of days ago and I am surely in Love with it. I am thankful for the amazing content at hand. When I complet the current version I will put it aside and play some other games. I prefer to have an unique and wonderful game rather than a medicore game with a fixed update schedule. Feel free to reduce your patreon support because of this, but do not blame the creator for this or rate the Game unconsiderable low. Pure art need its time to be created.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Do not understand the hate about the Update delays. I discoverd this gem of a game a couple of days ago and I am surely in Love with it. I am thankful for the amazing content at hand. When I complet the current version I will put it aside and play some other games. I prefer to have an unique and wonderful game rather than a medicore game with a fixed update schedule. Feel free to reduce your patreon support because of this, but do not blame the creator for this or rate the Game unconsiderable low. Pure art need its time to be created.
Two things just off the top of my head: one, he does not abide by "release dates" he himself announces. He keeps missing them not by a day or two, but by weeks or sometimes months. Repeatedly. That is bad practice as a creator - better not to provide any than announce one and not meet it. That earned him the scorn.

And two, ever since last year he claimed to have been in a car accident using a news report that was tracked by people all the way back to 2017] as "proof", any trust he may have had went out the window. Shot himself in the foot with that one, I suspect.

Is he a good creator? No idea, maybe - the stills may be pretty, but if they are the only redeeming feature, he created a scene gallery, not a game. And I wonder whether anyone even expects the Karma system to be implemented anymore. Going to be a long wait, either way, what with him picking up another game to develop in parallel.

riserser

May 15, 2018
Rape is completely avoidable

( NOTE: Use the walkthrough, the choices are very complicated because 60% of the time it doesnt do what it says). Oh and xqcL
Aside from the fact that the MC rape almost everyone (Sure, he use a drug that make people so horny that they're unable to think/protest, but it's rape 100%, there's maybe only 2 character that he doesn't rape xD)

Also, don't know where you saw the "Very complicated choice", sure, they're a lot of bad end/game over at the start, but aside from that, everything is rather explicit and don't even impact the story ^^ I don't think there's any need for a walkthrough (Well, for convenience sake in order to skip the few minutes of game over but that's all).

warlordactual

Nov 19, 2017
He is becoming so lazy to the point he can't be bothered to even release fucking previews on time, maybe the heeatwave just burned his computer hence nothing?
I mean he still has today, if he puts new previews up today he'll be on time. We'll see though lol. Let's see if he can even keep his word about the previews at least XD.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Remember this feeling you have now, then make a note and come back two years from now, and tell us if it's still the same. By then there will be maybe three more updates, but if you're thinking that it will be awesome, because there will be so much of new exciting stuff... nah, if current trend continues, there won't. Thing is, they not only take longer, but they are also getting smaller. And if you're thinking that in that case the effort surely goes into quality... you're true optimist.

Last edited:

JA_Freak

Nov 20, 2021
Greetings. Been playing for a couple of weeks now, smooth until today. I had a crash during the bad karma path with Yoko's pizza delivery whenever I try to move on from the scenes collage. Couldn't get past it so I chose the other path. Now the couple animations since then up until taking the train with Tomoe and Cat and fam have been dropping almost every frame. Any suggestions on why the sudden change and anything I can do to help fix this issue or a reply that I can be pointed to? I really appreciate any help anyone can provide.

riserser

May 15, 2018
Greetings. Been playing for a couple of weeks now, smooth until today. I had a crash during the bad karma path with Yoko's pizza delivery whenever I try to move on from the scenes collage. Couldn't get past it so I chose the other path. Now the couple animations since then up until taking the train with Tomoe and Cat and fam have been dropping almost every frame. Any suggestions on why the sudden change and anything I can do to help fix this issue or a reply that I can be pointed to? I really appreciate any help anyone can provide.
If I remember right, if your "crash" is an erreur message in game, there's a chance that it will work if you press the button "ignore" on the bottom of the screen (Don't hesitate to click on it more if nothing happen).

As for the animations "bad framerate", I'm pretty sure it happen to everyone and that it's most likely caused because Irphaeus changed the format or quality of his animations (Maybe he tried to put 4K in ren'py?)
And as far as to make it work again, I think some achieved a "good"/"acceptable" result, but I think they had to find the video in the files and downgrade their quality themself for it to work.

JA_Freak

Nov 20, 2021
If I remember right, if your "crash" is an erreur message in game, there's a chance that it will work if you press the button "ignore" on the bottom of the screen (Don't hesitate to click on it more if nothing happen).

As for the animations "bad framerate", I'm pretty sure it happen to everyone and that it's most likely caused because Irphaeus changed the format or quality of his animations (Maybe he tried to put 4K in ren'py?)
And as far as to make it work again, I think some achieved a "good"/"acceptable" result, but I think they had to find the video in the files and downgrade their quality themself for it to work.
I forgot about the "ignore" option. Guess I panicked when it happened.

I did find the files. All the scenes that give problems are all together in a folder. None of the previous scenes are there. Guess Irphaeus was trying to close out with some high-quality ish. must have been a crazy step-up cause they are basically unwatchable for my old laptop. Why bother though to not just be consistent with the elements? Oh well. I was thinking of lowering the quality of files yes...guess ill try that and reload.

Thanks.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes