Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Haven't checked that one. How is it compared to this?
as Cherubin25 said.. but its a good game just waaaay to ambitious.. they promised a full 365 day game and what they did give was great but once the game got to two years before the last update they gave us then it was a sign all was not good, especially when the dev Bluecat kept making promises and charging his patreons (yes i was one) instead of taking a payment break until he felt ready or close to release

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
Walkthrough / Scene Gallery Mod (v0.9.8 Pt. ONE V2)

Since Lain is still MIA, I updated her mod to the game's latest version.
I also updated the colors for Good and Bad choices to work better on my monitor, this might help others who were having similar issues too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Directions:
Extract in the same folder where WaifuAcademy.exe is located.

Link:
Mega
Uhm Sorry but
what about android port ?

XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022
Can I ask how many days the game will be updated, everyone?
As you can see from the posts in this thread, updates are a sacred thing with this game. It might be updated tomorrow, next week, next month or the more realistic time next year. Best thing to do is to just shelf this game until the scammer decides to release the update, whenever the fuck that may be.
At least he used to release previews of the update on time but now he is not even doing that.

Things will never change people amass round him on his discord channel like he is a deity
I mean anyone who still supports him is either new or more than just a fan; a cult member of his. I don't have access to his Discord but I suspect is full of either of those two types of people.

Last edited:

cronivate

Jul 30, 2022
If I remeber correctly he increased the resolution of the new animation. I am not 100% sure but I think they are 4k now. I read some people with PCs that have lower specs complain right after the release.

Edit:
I just checked. It is 3840x2160 now.
Old animations are 1920x1080
View attachment 1947012
that is something that is being fixed for the next update.

waveblaster69

Feb 24, 2020
Both are very ambitious projects. Because lets be real, the biggest problem of Waifu Academy is that there are far too many Characters and Love Interests.
Honestly the writing's been pretty good so far, and I can understand if the dude needs extra time just to figure out how so many characters are going to interact with each other. It's only been 3 months since the last update, and there are better and worse games that took longer than that. I think people really need to relax.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Honestly the writing's been pretty good so far, and I can understand if the dude needs extra time just to figure out how so many characters are going to interact with each other. It's only been 3 months since the last update, and there are better and worse games that took longer than that. I think people really need to relax.
on the other hand, this could have all been avoided if the dev mapped the story before starting to render.
If he had the story mapped out, X events here, X events there, X character here X character there, etc etc, this would have not been a problem.
but as we all know, there's rarely a dev that does that(have the story mapped out before releasing 1st update or any update for that matter.)

Reactions: Agitrek21

waveblaster69

Feb 24, 2020
on the other hand, this could have all been avoided if the dev mapped the story before starting to render.
If he had the story mapped out, X events here, X events there, X character here X character there, etc etc, this would have not been a problem.
but as we all know, there's rarely a dev that does that(have the story mapped out before releasing 1st update or any update for that matter.)
Yeah well his characters aren't complete posers and actually have interesting things to say (which is a rarity for some reasons) so I'll take what I can.

warlordactual

Nov 19, 2017
F0382F21-27E3-4DFF-8F61-B62EDC73D09A.jpeg
Hello Everyone,
I hope you guys manage to enjoy your summer, for sure our Waifu will do and will share their hapyness with you soon ;) Since I'm working on adding a large beach event to the incoming update.
We have also worked on adding special new scenes that will appear has new choices if you replay the game...
Like the one with Catherine in the preview bellow, a lot more a planned and will be added, so when you replay the game for the 1.0 you will have more choices and new sexy scenes.
The incoming update itself is a bit more than just a Part II, it has more content than planned, but will still be released later this summer.
1659246666477.png
1659246696278.png
1659246828783.png 1659246799931.png
We are also working on adding lewd sounds to sexy ingame event, to make them more thrilling. (Thanks to Cronivate)

But for now let's do another poll for the incoming Wallpaper/Reward render pack.
The three themes are : Monster girls, Jungle commando and Sunbathing contest.
Pick your 5 favorite waifus for these themes in the poll.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes