eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
I'm playing this at the moment and I'm after leaving Caramella but from this point on it seems there are no images, all of them are missing.
Is this issue known and is there a solution to this? Some patch maybe?
I've speed-clicked through dozens of pictures until MC is back home and even these pictures are missing...
1658739534644.png

Gibson59

Jan 3, 2019
Do not understand the hate about the Update delays. I discoverd this gem of a game a couple of days ago and I am surely in Love with it. I am thankful for the amazing content at hand. When I complet the current version I will put it aside and play some other games. I prefer to have an unique and wonderful game rather than a medicore game with a fixed update schedule. Feel free to reduce your patreon support because of this, but do not blame the creator for this or rate the Game unconsiderable low. Pure art need its time to be created.
this was me 2 years ago

Aug 6, 2020
This is something I've been observing in the past few games I've played, this, corrupted kingdom and champion of realms. Dev makes a game, it gets popular, they start:

a) Slow development - Waifu academy
b) Consistent updates but most of them aren't doing anything.

Like seriously, corrupted kingdoms has so many girls not related to the story and just a random person found on street for which the dev wasted a couple of weeks in the name of work.

The fact that waifu academy is going on for so many years and still isn't near completion is funny.

For anyone who thinks that the dev will give th neutral route an ending in 3-4 updates, do you really feel we'll have:

a) Shirohime scenes and the whole problem with zaibatsu settled

b) Motoko's family and her scenes

c) Scenes with kayane

d) Scenes with inori

e) The whole problem surrounding George

f) The school competitions

h) The school itself

I) The third woman

j) Haruka

k) Otaku's sister

l) The ring battle (or whatever it was called)

All of these (and more) sorted out in 3-4 updates? I feel like all the scenes that will come out for the mom herself will be worth an update or two.

Wolvez

May 16, 2017
So every animation in the game runs smooth for me but the latest update and its animation from it are buggy is there a fix for this idk why it happens

Korok85

Aug 21, 2021
So every animation in the game runs smooth for me but the latest update and its animation from it are buggy is there a fix for this idk why it happens
If I remeber correctly he increased the resolution of the new animation. I am not 100% sure but I think they are 4k now. I read some people with PCs that have lower specs complain right after the release.

Edit:
I just checked. It is 3840x2160 now.
Old animations are 1920x1080
1658814148214.png

waveblaster69

Feb 24, 2020
At some point Half-life 3, TES 6, Hollow Knight Silksong, and this game's next update's gonna come out together and this will be the only game anyone's played because everyone's spent all their money on bread and gasoline.

ShadyReaper

Dec 31, 2019
Have the new scenes been showing up in the scene replay for other people? I feel like none of the scenes from the last 2 updates have been able to be replayed. Not sure if that is a bug on my end or for everyone

Agitrek21

Mar 4, 2019
I don't know if this is real or not. I will assume you are a new player and just discovered this. DON'T, and let me repeat it, DON'T, under any circumstance, give this dude your money at any current point.

The project has only gone downhill in terms of deliverables and the time it takes for said updates, and the only thing that could possibly wake devs up would be hitting them in the wallet. It could also just make them abandon the game, but it is better that it is abandoned rather than just needlessly dragged on.

This dev has missed so many of his own deadlines in the past 2 years and does not deserve any leeway on his lack of credibility when delivering what he has said he will in updates. I like this game too and would love to see it continued and finished but at this point it would take another 5 years at the dev's current pace.
He faked being in an accident, right?

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes