Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Honestly the writing's been pretty good so far, and I can understand if the dude needs extra time just to figure out how so many characters are going to interact with each other. It's only been 3 months since the last update, and there are better and worse games that took longer than that. I think people really need to relax.
First of all, I dont mind the long wait between Updates too much. I have plenty of games to play in my freetime (Visual Novels and non-erotic games, e.g. I still have not finished Elden Ring, lol). So it is not like I have nothing to do. And whenever a new Update for this game drops, I was pleased with it.
But I am also not paying anything.

But the thing is, there are so many Love Interests and so many Patrons prefer one over the other. E.g. I totally adore Maki, I have something for cute Tomboys who dont know how cute and sexy they are. But other prefer Elisabeth for example. So both the Maki-Enjoyers and Elisabeth-Enjoyers have to wait longer to have content for both of them.
And some LIs dont even have any scenes until now. E.g. Kayane does not really have scenes so far and she is one of the most interesting girls in the game IMO. Haruka also does not have anything yet.

And this will all be time-consuming. And this does not even take into account things which may come up on the fly, like having an idea for an event which needs time to be implemented.

And while I agree that the writing is good, it makes it hard to keep it up with so many LIs who dont only need to interact with the MC but also with each other.
The game will take a long time until it is completed and this is mainly due to the fact it is very ambitious.

Reactions: McGreed
Aug 6, 2020
First of all, I dont mind the long wait between Updates too much. I have plenty of games to play in my freetime (Visual Novels and non-erotic games, e.g. I still have not finished Elden Ring, lol). So it is not like I have nothing to do. And whenever a new Update for this game drops, I was pleased with it.
But I am also not paying anything.

But the thing is, there are so many Love Interests and so many Patrons prefer one over the other. E.g. I totally adore Maki, I have something for cute Tomboys who dont know how cute and sexy they are. But other prefer Elisabeth for example. So both the Maki-Enjoyers and Elisabeth-Enjoyers have to wait longer to have content for both of them.
And some LIs dont even have any scenes until now. E.g. Kayane does not really have scenes so far and she is one of the most interesting girls in the game IMO. Haruka also does not have anything yet.

And this will all be time-consuming. And this does not even take into account things which may come up on the fly, like having an idea for an event which needs time to be implemented.

And while I agree that the writing is good, it makes it hard to keep it up with so many LIs who dont only need to interact with the MC but also with each other.
The game will take a long time until it is completed and this is mainly due to the fact it is very ambitious.
As a motoko enjoyer, I feel this... :FacePalm:

Aug 6, 2020
Also, I find the mother as the most boring/bland character. Adds almost nothing to the story and is literally the very same mother from every game. I wish dev would keep her for later/focus less on her...

Reactions: User327

Jeemjemm

Jul 23, 2021
i think the new special scenes is about roleplay/ cosplaying idk how to explain it, but i hope its applied to tomoe as well, since we know that she mentioned about "wearing something comfortable" in previous update, cmiiw

sofiarodriguez6212

Mar 6, 2022
View attachment 1956571
Hello Everyone,
I hope you guys manage to enjoy your summer, for sure our Waifu will do and will share their hapyness with you soon ;) Since I'm working on adding a large beach event to the incoming update.
We have also worked on adding special new scenes that will appear has new choices if you replay the game...
Like the one with Catherine in the preview bellow, a lot more a planned and will be added, so when you replay the game for the 1.0 you will have more choices and new sexy scenes.
The incoming update itself is a bit more than just a Part II, it has more content than planned, but will still be released later this summer.
View attachment 1956574
View attachment 1956575
View attachment 1956581 View attachment 1956578
We are also working on adding lewd sounds to sexy ingame event, to make them more thrilling. (Thanks to Cronivate)

But for now let's do another poll for the incoming Wallpaper/Reward render pack.
The three themes are : Monster girls, Jungle commando and Sunbathing contest.
Pick your 5 favorite waifus for these themes in the poll.
thanks for sharing

okapaa

Aug 25, 2019
View attachment 1956571
Hello Everyone,
I hope you guys manage to enjoy your summer, for sure our Waifu will do and will share their hapyness with you soon ;) Since I'm working on adding a large beach event to the incoming update.
We have also worked on adding special new scenes that will appear has new choices if you replay the game...
Like the one with Catherine in the preview bellow, a lot more a planned and will be added, so when you replay the game for the 1.0 you will have more choices and new sexy scenes.
The incoming update itself is a bit more than just a Part II, it has more content than planned, but will still be released later this summer.
View attachment 1956574
View attachment 1956575
We are also working on adding lewd sounds to sexy ingame event, to make them more thrilling. (Thanks to Cronivate)

But for now let's do another poll for the incoming Wallpaper/Reward render pack.
Judging from the renders, it's going to be a short filler update (if it ever updates)

Oct 15, 2017
It's only been 3 months since the last update, and there are better and worse games that took longer than that.
Except that was only part 1 and it took him 7 months to release it, now we are looking at 10 months for one proper update, which is way too long a time for the amount of content. And this has been going on for more than two years now, each update takes longer to release with less content and even less story progression, yet he somehow wants to be done with the story at 1.0, which is laughable.

Add on top of that that he was caught straight up lying about having a car accident and failing to meet even a single of his self set deadlines (usually by quite a large margin) over the last years, it has become very obvious that this guy is milking his patrons for all they have while coming up with ever more excuses to postpone his updates and put in as little effort as possible to keep his money stream going.

Granted, the writing, while choke full of references and memes, can be quite entertaining (although the supposed proof reader Vash must be a joke since the dialogues are full of grammar and spelling errors), but that does not excuse the dev's behavior in recent years and should not be financially rewarded in any way.

JustAlexKing

May 28, 2022
View attachment 1956571
Hello Everyone,
View attachment 1956574
View attachment 1956575

Who is the girl in bikini on the 1st pic with 2 very MASSIVE *ehem* "soul" attach on her chest, dont remember her in the current waifu academy roster.

OhNyo!!

Jun 28, 2018
View attachment 1956571
Hello Everyone,
View attachment 1956574
View attachment 1956575

Any news on the pole results?

lijni

Jun 8, 2021
her hair is completely different and chest way smaller then whoever it is in the bikini. unless her design has been remade, i strongly doubt thats her
if her design was designed like this, it would be a huge loss. but there's a pair of glasses in her hand and there's only 2 characters with glasses like that one. that'means if she is not a new character, she is Yukiko or Nanali. However,the former's tits is much smaller while the latter's hair is much more shorter. so I think the most possibility is that she is a new character.

DisMel

Apr 15, 2021
if her design was designed like this, it would be a huge loss. but there's a pair of glasses in her hand and there's only 2 characters with glasses like that one. that'means if she is not a new character, she is Yukiko or Nanali. However,the former's tits is much smaller while the latter's hair is much more shorter. so I think the most possibility is that she is a new character.
agree entirely, im inclined to believe its a new character

XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022
agree entirely, im inclined to believe its a new character
If it's a new girl he is just digging himself a deeper hole, the plot already has too many branches. This is just an attempt to keep the hype in the game so his cash cow doesn't die.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes