warlordactual

Nov 19, 2017
agree entirely, im inclined to believe its a new character
I believe it’s Nanali, only character with that breast size in the game with glasses. She probably just has her hair tied back with her hat in the game so that’s what it looks like out of the hat

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.9.8 bug
Extra - Gallery - Isabela Bianchi
Extra - Gallery - Shirohime

If the bug is only because I use the mod before I don`t know the saves from 0.9.4a was without mod not loadable (error message).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DisMel

Apr 15, 2021
I believe it’s Nanali, only character with that breast size in the game with glasses. She probably just has her hair tied back with her hat in the game so that’s what it looks like out of the hat
1659705886404.png

1659705999955.png

that would make sense, but with the comparison between these two screenshots, i cant see that its nanali. shes given no indication that she ties up her hair, and unless its because of lighting (or plot reason) the colors of the hair are different. its a stretch and completely based on assumption, but i believe nanali's glasses are probably prescription, whereas whoever it is at the beach has reading glasses going off on context clues with the book next to her bag.

Last edited:

jokuur

May 23, 2019
my dewds could u remind me cus i forgot if i played last update... what does it ends with? i dont remembur what scene i finished game with cus i forgot my brain

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
my dewds could u remind me cus i forgot if i played last update... what does it ends with? i dont remembur what scene i finished game with cus i forgot my brain
check autosaves?
can't help you what scene, since I haven't played the last 2 updates, or 3?

Aug 6, 2020
It had the train harassment of the mother, sister cockblock, and downgraded Elizabeth threesome with Catherine that ended abruptly due to Otaku appearing.

Jeemjemm

Jul 23, 2021
I hope that the update finished at the end of this month, glad they finally add nanali to have scene with mc, or just teasing scene

Oct 15, 2017
It is the same each time, he fails to meet his self set deadline, then excuses it with allegedly adding more content, then ultimately releases the update way behind schedule and cutting content because "he couldn't finish it all in time" ... Same bullshit was said for what became Part 1, he said he would delay the update (the full update, not just part 1!) from early April to the end of April to finish the additional content and instead we only got part 1 of the friggin update and 3 months later there is still nothing more.

This is a pattern with this guy, he just makes stuff up to placate his patrons, nothing more, and then releases an update with minimal content months later than promised. Just like his script is always at 150+% months in advance of the update being released, yet the next update somehow never benefits from this and the same bullshit about the script being above 150+% is being repeated again.

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
Does anyone still have the ending save files where the last scene is Maki Takamura in the waterfalls?
I have s save where MC is there with Maki and she's meditating there, but I don't know if there is any ending with Maki at a waterfall, don't know any ending up to now... Maybe it's a misunderstanding. Just let me know.

Aug 6, 2020
I have s save where MC is there with Maki and she's meditating there, but I don't know if there is any ending with Maki at a waterfall, don't know any ending up to now... Maybe it's a misunderstanding. Just let me know.
If memory serves correct, that's very early. Either when he starts fixing her house or when they have the first training lesson.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes