radeon

May 5, 2018
Walkthrough / Scene Gallery Mod (v0.9.8 Pt. ONE V2)

Since Lain is still MIA, I updated her mod to the game's latest version.
I also updated the colors for Good and Bad choices to work better on my monitor, this might help others who were having similar issues too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Directions:
Extract in the same folder where WaifuAcademy.exe is located.

Link:
Mega
i tried a lot but the file seems to be corrupted. Please make a new one available.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
i tried a lot but the file seems to be corrupted. Please make a new one available.
I just checked, there is nothing wrong with neither the rar file nor the script.rpy file.
There must be something on your end, also always make sure you right click on the files and select Standard Download when downloading from MEGA so that they down get zipped upped by MEGA which could lead to issues.

Jeemjemm

Jul 23, 2021
Why you guys so quiet? Its been 3 days, not often to see this thread be so quite like this lol feels weird when this happend

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Yeah, I am using 7-zip but it just cant extract it.
Is it updated, though? I do realize this looks like stubbornness - and it actually is :whistle: because I experienced first-hand the fun days when RAR5 compression algorithm/method/whatever came out and 7-Zip needed an update to handle it, which some people never bothered to do since "it worked fine thus far", and for months there were "archive corrupt" outcries.

At least, I can vouch for it working with v22.01. My next step would be to re-download the archive. If it still fails...I would start getting frustrated and start digging deeper into things I would hesitate touching on any computer other than my own. :rolleyes:

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes