XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022
Why do i keep having text for Isabella labelled as 'Isaku'? I figured it was more meme junk but then during the sharing scene with Yoko the really ugly dude also had his text labelled as 'Isaku'.
It's a programming error on the dev's end, remember he worked very "hard" in these months to deliver us an update so he must have been exhausted from all that hard work that he overlooked small errors like these

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
It's a programming error on the dev's end, remember he worked very "hard" in these months to deliver us an update so he must have been exhausted from all that hard work that he overlooked small errors like these
Lol, but this error goes all the way back to Isabella's introduction, she's always labelled as Isaku which is why i thought it was more meme crap, but then having that skeevy dude also have the same but wrong name got me asking wtf was up. Guess the dev has turned his error into a lazy running gag rather than fix it?

XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022
Lol, but this error goes all the way back to Isabella's introduction, she's always labelled as Isaku which is why i thought it was more meme crap, but then having that skeevy dude also have the same but wrong name got me asking wtf was up. Guess the dev has turned his error into a lazy running gag rather than fix it?
It's definitively not a meme of any sort, I played the previous versions of the game and the error was not there, only in the recent version. So yes it's just a lazy running gag from the dev

Reactions: Bingoogus

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
I don't see a list for Sheila?
And I can't seem to find the scene with the idol in the massage parlor.

All the scenes of Waifu Academy online so you dont have to download anything to see them v0.9.4a
updated 29/04/22

Only new scenes of the update v0.9.8 Pt. one HERE

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let's start with:

Azuka Anders
View attachment 1694155

Brooke Scott
View attachment 1694212

Catherine Kumoto

View attachment 1694220

Elizabeth Laroche
View attachment 1694283

Helen Anders
View attachment 1694289

Isabela Bianchi
View attachment 1694299

Jira Baaghal
View attachment 1694307

Motoko Musashima

View attachment 1694316

Kaori Tomikawa
View attachment 1694353

Kayane Tendo

View attachment 1694377

Keiko Fujimura

View attachment 1694391

Minami Tokashi
View attachment 1694431

Dreams / Group / Idols / Others
View attachment 1694460 View attachment 1694461 View attachment 1694462 View attachment 1694463 View attachment 1694464 View attachment 1694465 View attachment 1694466 View attachment 1694467

Maki Takamura
View attachment 1694504

Rikuna Kaito
View attachment 1694518

Shirohime
View attachment 1694521

Tomoe Schweizer

View attachment 1694562

Rachel
View attachment 1694540

Yoko
View attachment 1694574

NOT Yoko ;)
View attachment 1694610

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
Mega
Pixeldrain
-Torrent option - If you can continue seeding it would be appreciated :

This gallery is more focused on new players who want to see how the scenes look like to decide whether to play or not, or for old players who for ANY reason want to see a specific scene (like me sometimes) without the need to open/have the game.

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Hoping someone can help me out with a bit of information, I have used the search function, but didn't find the answer and even tried the PDF walkthrough, but it was outdated.

I'm at the scene where you choose what to do with Asuka; 'date, lie or abandon'. I'm using the walkthrough-mod and am obviously going for the harem so I don't want to abandon her, but at the same time, the title of favourite belongs to someone else.

Is choosing to date her going to divert my harem path or put her above any of the other girls in terms of hierarchy? Will lying in order to avoid this stuff come back to bite me in the ass later on?

riserser

May 15, 2018
Hoping someone can help me out with a bit of information, I have used the search function, but didn't find the answer and even tried the PDF walkthrough, but it was outdated.

I'm at the scene where you choose what to do with Asuka; 'date, lie or abandon'. I'm using the walkthrough-mod and am obviously going for the harem so I don't want to abandon her, but at the same time, the title of favourite belongs to someone else.

Is choosing to date her going to divert my harem path or put her above any of the other girls in terms of hierarchy? Will lying in order to avoid this stuff come back to bite me in the ass later on?
Sorry to disapoint, but I think all you can get is guess ^^ After all, the game is not finished (Will it be one day? :p) so I don't think someone will be able to answer you ^^ The only thing that I can say is that it would be better to save at that point in case something happen in the future ^^

By the way, there's also the possibility where your choice won't matter at all (It's a specialty of the Dev ^^) and that after a few scene, the story will go back to a "general path" regardless of your choice.

XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022
Sorry to disapoint, but I think all you can get is guess ^^ After all, the game is not finished (Will it be one day? :p) so I don't think someone will be able to answer you ^^ The only thing that I can say is that it would be better to save at that point in case something happen in the future ^^

By the way, there's also the possibility where your choice won't matter at all (It's a specialty of the Dev ^^) and that after a few scene, the story will go back to a "general path" regardless of your choice.
Save the poor dude some time, none of the choices matter in this game except for when you decide to drug your teacher or not.

So if you date Asuka:

If you lie to Asuka:

If you abandon Asuka:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
'date, lie or abandon'
through this menu, when choosing the option "abandon her", another menu will appear where Asuka will tearfully beg not to send her away and that she agrees to become your slave or whore or something like that.

but with regards to dating her - it was not clear to me personally, is this a add her to harem or will she become the main girl (for further development of relations with her by the type of marriage)? This is where I don't understand.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
but with regards to dating her - it was not clear to me personally, is this a add her to harem or will she become the main girl (for further development of relations with her by the type of marriage)? This is where I don't understand.
No one knows. This game isn't completed. Only the dev knows what story he planned.

Reactions: ramvivat

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Save the poor dude some time, none of the choices matter in this game except for when you decide to drug your teacher or not.

So if you date Asuka:

If you lie to Asuka:

If you abandon Asuka:
I ended up going for the forth option, of "digging for more information". Which basically give you the same result, which I enjoyed.

Funnily enough I just made the choice with Keiko
through this menu, when choosing the option "abandon her", another menu will appear where Asuka will tearfully beg not to send her away and that she agrees to become your slave or whore or something like that.

Yeah this is why I asked the question. I didn't want to get locked into anything but at the same time, didn't see a need to abandon her. I ended up choosing the 4th option, "to dig for more information". This pretty much leaves everything the way it was. you still get the 'slave' and 'love' options for the scene, you just don't have to commit to anything.

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I am tormented by one harmful worm of doubt - if you drug Keiko, which one of her will be a teacher? after all, in the lessons, sooner or later they will “burn” her that she is not quite adequate.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes