warlordactual

Nov 19, 2017
Can a hero leak this?
It's an application to become part of "Honeybee". You win the application thing, you get to add your waifu from any source of media like an anime, game, manga, etc. I don't know how it's decided.
(I believe you win it and have your waifu added, there's not gonna be a scene. just a little reference/easter egg?)

It's not worth leaking because you have to be part of the discord and a patron.

ALSO THERE WERE NO PREVIEWS EITHER FOR THE UPCOMING 2023 SEPT RELEASE

Inex33

Jun 20, 2018
Would you prefer an average waifu and be able to have sex anytime you want. Or a very hot waifu but can only have sex once every 2 months.

Jeemjemm

Jul 23, 2021
It's an application to become part of "Honeybee". You win the application thing, you get to add your waifu from any source of media like an anime, game, manga, etc. I don't know how it's decided.
(I believe you win it and have your waifu added, there's not gonna be a scene. just a little reference/easter egg?)

2023 lol, wait but how about the summer poll reward?

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Tremonia Has Irphaeus ever said he has it planned out, though?
I don't care. I'm not one of those cry babies who spread their whine the whole day about the dev. The question of ramvivat is which way the player has to go to get a specific result. As long as no clairvoyant or the dev answers this question we couldn't know where this is going to end. This is what I wrote.

Reactions: ramvivat

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020

lmao september 2023. I should forget about this game then

• Haha
Reactions: XnaVier

MiHawkins

Jun 4, 2018
good point. Forgot, here:
Mega
Thanks!

Looks like the girl in the beach is the new Asuka. She's with the new Tomoe, who is good and still recognizable unlike Elizabeth.

I wonder if the others are also going to be other girl's new models. Because I don't like that new Kayane and the other girls I don't even know who they are, except maybe the old Elizabeth turned blue.

warlordactual

Nov 19, 2017
Thanks!

Looks like the girl in the beach is the new Asuka. She's with the new Tomoe, who is good and still recognizable unlike Elizabeth.

I wonder if the others are also going to be other girl's new models. Because I don't like that new Kayane and the other girls I don't even know who they are, except maybe the old Elizabeth turned blue.
Those tans are probably for the renders only. Considering it’s beach themed with it being summer.

Also Kayane hasn’t changed and isn’t planned to be changed. All these are fun noncanon renders. Kaori and Haruka are also staying the same lol don’t worry about it.

Reactions: ramvivat

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Thanks!

This is 100% Sheila. Very easy to see IMO.

Reactions: vmaks
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes