ValerieWorks

Nov 11, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Waifu Academy v0.9.8a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
can you port another one with the walktrough mod ?

Math87

Feb 10, 2020
We are sept 15th ... seem pretty much the end of summer , but no update , this dev is really something else .

Since to 2 years ive wait till he respect is release date 2 in a row before giving him money , lol seems like i wont give him money this year too

Oct 15, 2017
We are sept 15th ... seem pretty much the end of summer , but no update , this dev is really something else .

Since to 2 years ive wait till he respect is release date 2 in a row before giving him money , lol seems like i wont give him money this year too
Honestly, even IF he somehow manages to release one update on time, I would still highly recommend not wasting your money on him until Irphaeus has proven to be reliable over a longer period of time, say 3-4 updates, only then, in my humble opinion, I would recommend considering supporting this guy if you really want to.

Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes