Hentai7891

Aug 15, 2021
because the story have very good starting and the new patreon probably don't know this dev keep delay with excuse. when there update only small section.

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
Yup, that is hopefully the upcoming scene where she gives the MC intel on the Zaibatsu or whoever those shady guys are

Looking more likely but with this guy nothing is certain
i hope we don't have to wait un till 2023 that would Suck

Andrespatiño

Sep 4, 2022
well people I would like to know your theories about why they did that to the MC's father, I mean it was necessary maybe to choose that place that could take them to that extreme and what do you think is the plan with that type of serum they have, sorry for the English

XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022
well people I would like to know your theories about why they did that to the MC's father, I mean it was necessary maybe to choose that place that could take them to that extreme and what do you think is the plan with that type of serum they have, sorry for the English
If there is one other thing that is going downhill with this game is the plot itsef, I really do not like how more supernatural stuff has been included, it makes the plot all the more confusing.
My theory as to why those girls damaged the MC's father? I think is because they were working with the Yakuza/Zaibatsu to establish as much power as possible in the city, one place would be the school which MC's father run.
Having a prestigious school under your control could be a great way to attract relatives of other powerful families and try to "dispose" all of them at once more easily.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
NoobMaster30678 We are going to need more info than that: what did you do before encountering the issue? Moved the game folder, downloaded a new version of the game, transferred saves from somewhere else, what error does the game throw out exactly, etc. Without anything else to go on, "What happened is you encountered a problem." is among the nicest replies you would get.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes