Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
So much mimimi about the dev. Dudes, you don't have to pay anything. There's no one holding a gun at your head to made you a patron. If this game annoys you so much why are you're crying so much about the updates? There are many games where the last updates was in February for example or before. Play one of the many other games here and keep calm. If this game is abandoned so may it be. It's not the first and it won't be the last.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
i can't be assed to read the last 400+ comments but was the excuse for the delay of part 2 this time around? it has long been past the "promised" month after part one release Lol

Reactions: User327

XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022
I have been playing around a bit with the honey select engine, but I am struggling to recreate the characters and the backgrounds this guy uses. Does Irphaeus use honey select alone? Or does he also use mods for his characters and backgrounds?

Last edited:

Kracken36

Apr 17, 2021
So much mimimi about the dev. Dudes, you don't have to pay anything. There's no one holding a gun at your head to made you a patron. If this game annoys you so much why are you're crying so much about the updates? There are many games where the last updates was in February for example or before. Play one of the many other games here and keep calm. If this game is abandoned so may it be. It's not the first and it won't be the last.
Welcome to the pirate site, where people won't pay devs they don't trust. Let's not pretend there's some moral high ground where people have no opinion if they have no monetary stake in the content. That argument is looser than my 10 year old socks.

XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022
Welcome to the pirate site, where people won't pay devs they don't trust. Let's not pretend there's some moral high ground where people have no opinion if they have no monetary stake in the content. That argument is looser than my 10 year old socks.
I remember in the earlier days, his patreon numbers used to go over 2000, now his numbers are always in the 1200-1300. This is a stark contrast from other devs who keep having their patreon numbers increased overtime as opposed to decrease like Irphaeus

Reactions: Kracken36 and vmaks

ZerosF25Zone

Apr 4, 2021
If this game takes any longer I'm going to be infertile and unable to get it up when it finishes.
Oh the woe of the very idea!
Well that one didn't age to well.
I am now infertile af.
I can't get it up and I have been diagnosed with Testicular cancer.
I will live but the doc says I will never beat my meat again
Been nice knowing you guys!
I'll still play the game for the plot when like the game finishes tho-

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes