warlordactual

Nov 19, 2017
Thanks!

Looks like the girl in the beach is the new Asuka. She's with the new Tomoe, who is good and still recognizable unlike Elizabeth.

I wonder if the others are also going to be other girl's new models. Because I don't like that new Kayane and the other girls I don't even know who they are, except maybe the old Elizabeth turned blue.
Those tans are probably for the renders only. Considering it’s beach themed with it being summer.

Also Kayane hasn’t changed and isn’t planned to be changed. All these are fun noncanon renders. Kaori and Haruka are also staying the same lol don’t worry about it.

Reactions: ramvivat

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Thanks!

Looks like the girl in the beach is the new Asuka. She's with the new Tomoe, who is good and still recognizable unlike Elizabeth.

I wonder if the others are also going to be other girl's new models. Because I don't like that new Kayane and the other girls I don't even know who they are, except maybe the old Elizabeth turned blue.
This is 100% Sheila. Very easy to see IMO.

Reactions: vmaks

XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022
Thanks!

I don't know why he is remodelling his characters, they are fine the way they are. He should focus on making the many choices in this game matter and the karma point system, the karma system was meant to be operational in winter last year from his own words but of course the scammer does something else

HistoryMan

Sep 7, 2019
Walkthrough / Scene Gallery Mod (v0.9.8 Pt. ONE V2)

Since Lain is still MIA, I updated her mod to the game's latest version.
I also updated the colors for Good and Bad choices to work better on my monitor, this might help others who were having similar issues too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Directions:
Extract in the same folder where WaifuAcademy.exe is located.

Link:
Mega
[/QUOTE]
The .rar file does not work LORD ASHRAM please fix it so we(the people having trouble with it) can yours it, thank you.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
You are likely looking at around October, and that is still optimal as he needs to go through 3 car crashes, his 101th electricty failure, catching corona, Vash being ill, his hard drive fried, his interent under maintenance, his 20th cyber attack and waiting for renders he can steal.
Oh and did I mention he also needs time to remove content that is too sexy? (Yes this guy actually delayed an update once because the sex there was too raunchy despite this game being full of fucking fucking)
don't forget the sex change...

LapinX

Jul 22, 2020
Hi everybody, I need help. I can't escape from this scene. I alredy did this 2 choices but never show me a choice to leave.
Is it a bug ? or I am doing something wrong ? please help me! :)

stuckwaifu.png

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes