ldacombat123

Jun 6, 2022
can someone rewrite the pdf walkthrough for the latest game version? I can't use walkthrough mod on my phone because it causes game error

MiHawkins

Jun 4, 2018
can someone rewrite the pdf walkthrough for the latest game version? I can't use walkthrough mod on my phone because it causes game error
This game doesn't require a walkthrough.
If you encounter a game over at some point. Roll back until the last choice and make it different. Problem solved.

As long as you don't get a Game Over, the story will be the same. Dialogues can change a bit between choices and some sex scenes may be a bit different but nothing significant.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Buddy, why don't you play on your computer? It's more convenient than your phone?
Maybe he hasn't a computer. You know they're people on this world who haven't won in the birth lottery and aren't living in the first world. Unfortunately, smartphones are often the only way to participate in digital life for many people on this planet. But I think it's for playing in school under the desk.

Andrespatiño

Sep 4, 2022
October 3, how are people going to pass the time, have opinions and what do they think about Motoco's parents who are supposedly dead but according to her they are alive, zaibatzu or however you write she wanted them dead because???? And if that is the case, why not kill the daughters too???? Motoko's mother will perhaps be the definitive waifu xdxd
I would like Motoko's father to be bad in the future and to hide things while his mother is good

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes