JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
Its slow because its free to use. These host sites can be faster, but you have to pay monthly subscription in order to access more speed. Its their business. Personally , I have no problems with the slow speeds if its free.
Exactly right, just press download and go make a coffee or tea, or if its a big download go make dinner or go to bed.

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
The game is a linear visual novel, it gives you the illusion that you can change what happens in the story with all the choices presented but they don't do shit, you are forced to follow the story in one way anyway.
Even if this game isn't a "proper" visual novel I still enjoyed it because the plot is good, and like you said Elizabeth is an exhibitionist so I would have groped her anyway. Girls like her want to be corrupted so why not :sneaky:
Elizabeth can exhibit that body to me anytime, and i will enjoy a little fun along the way :love: Elizabeth best Waifu!!

MiHawkins

Jun 4, 2018
I think it's pretty obvious the dev lost his motivation to keep making the game long ago. He doesn't officially abandons or say the development is on hold because he's still earning a lot of money by doing nothing.
At this point is not a scam anymore. I mean, foo me once and the blame is on you; but fool me twice...

XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022
Welp seems like there will be no update this month, a bit surpised as I thought he would release it by this month despite his terrible reputation.
May 2023 seems like the more likely date now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kenwaty

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
What's on with all that mimimi spam? Don't patronize him if you can't live with the durations of updates. So much whining about this game. One could think you can't live without this game. There are many more games where updates need more time and no cry babies are complains about this. It's okay to be frutrated about the time. Obviously you're all eager to see how the story goes. But 9 out of 10 postings about the update and the same "joke" about the possible date? Seriously? Is there a competition who names the highest date?

At least you could talk about the story, the girls or speculate about future content. I thought this forum is to discuss AVN but in this thread it's all about crying like a baby which didn't get the doll it wanted so hard from mommy.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
speculate about future content.
there is a very nasty suspicion that people (old-timers of this thread) are so frustrated with long expectations that they are already simply giggling at young people who have not yet rubbed calluses on their fingers, typing another cry to the author "well, when, well, when?" (WWW=When? when? when? =)
it's like hazing in the army =) young spirits are working and grandfathers have their moments of laughter.
everyone is fine. everyone is happy. no, of course everyone is unhappy, but people have fun as they can.
=)

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes