jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: This fucker wants to "cut short" the second part of the update he already had to cut short/split due to his incredible laziness? What an incredible fuckwad this guy is, unbelievable. And don't be fooled by his laughable claim of wanting to add another full update to part 2, that is a friggin lie and anyone who has followed this thread over the years knows that it is, it took this clown 7 months to cobble together part 1 and now he talks out of his ass about adding an entire update + part 2, as if anyone with at least 2 working brain cells would still believe this.
The Dev is up to his usual shit

I'm sorry to ask about this but do we have any ETA?

— Today at 18:02
nope... I'm still not sure if i have the time to put everything together or if i "cut it" to only release the Part II of the previous update
Basically i could release something in a couple of week, but the content would be too short.
I wanted to make this Part II + the other update together.

I beg you stop giving money to this guy, it annoys me so much to see people still defending him and paying him while he does absolutely nothing and yet there are some really good devs out there that struggle to reach 1000$ a month.

Andrespatiño

Sep 4, 2022
Jajajajja wait bro we're on Halloween xdxd and it wouldn't be equally weird if it wasn't Halloween because the protagonist remembers that he wanted there to be a group of cosplay costumes etc. according to the story it would be normal, but don't worry, just an image for Halloween won't happen xdxd

Aug 16, 2022
It's the least I can do. I feel like others should at least know what's going on and be able to see the previews.. Considering it takes FOREVER for an updated.

Remember this shit?
View attachment 2126823

Look at the date...
View attachment 2126825
its general shame people do this shit, if the update was average it prob be interesting game by now more or so general character would have content. but sadly life sucks and people have to fuck over others but ah well. curious is there like someone can take the rights so they could do proper job.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes