Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Fartland Bingo. I say, treat all games the same way: do. not. support. promises. Look at what the game has, judge whether THAT is worth your time/bandwidth/money/whatever. If the developer does actually add content they promise - you can invest in it then. After all, "wanting it here and now" lands you somewhere between "addiction" and "tantrum".

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Im glad i went to read some comments,im kinda dissapointed already lol...i almost download the game but i really dont like troll devs...
Honestly, just get the game and play it. It is a good game. And if you have more than enough to play, you wont mind the wait time.
I also played it some time ago and I think it is great. And since I have more than enough games (on this site and other games) to try out, I can bridge the wait time.

Just dont pay any money to him. And what is there as current content should be more than enough to keep you occupied for a few days.

Crazymic79

Jul 31, 2018
Walkthrough / Scene Gallery Mod (v0.9.8 Pt. ONE V2)

Since Lain is still MIA, I updated her mod to the game's latest version.
I also updated the colors for Good and Bad choices to work better on my monitor, this might help others who were having similar issues too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Directions:
Extract in the same folder where WaifuAcademy.exe is located.

Link:
Mega
Can you upload this to another site. I can't get any links to MEGA to work

asfasdfqwu292

May 10, 2022

I also updated the colors for Good and Bad choices to work better on my monitor, this might help others who were having similar issues too.

Directions:

Link:
Mega
Hi, I am using a mac, how can I install this?

jacobianova

Jul 18, 2018
So there is only one installment of this game? Not two separate apps?
Each "update" contains the previous versions of the game + incremental update. The latest "update" was half done so he named it Part 1 instead of just being a new version number. It's purely a labeling thing. The game is not split into two actual parts.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Can you upload this to another site. I can't get any links to MEGA to work
For now maybe try an app like JDownloader 2, I don't have the time to mirror it right now and it will help you be able to download other mods that are only on MEGA. If that doesn't work then you may have to wait a little before I can get to do a mirror.

Joshua3883

Feb 19, 2018

Directions:

Link:
Mega
Is there any way to get this to work for android port?

ralinf

Dec 29, 2019
Im glad i went to read some comments,im kinda dissapointed already lol...i almost download the game but i really dont like troll devs...
Totally fair, but I will say, having played a lot of different games, this one is easily in my top 3 of all time. Dev is slow and makes deadline promises he can't keep, but the updates do eventually come. Part of why people are so salty is the game is so good they want more.

MiHawkins

Jun 4, 2018
Totally fair, but I will say, having played a lot of different games, this one is easily in my top 3 of all time. Dev is slow and makes deadline promises he can't keep, but the updates do eventually come. Part of why people are so salty is the game is so good they want more.
There is much truth in this comment but I'd specify a bit:
90% of the content the game has now is awesome.
Last update I can't judge because I didn't play it.
One reason was the update before it was actually very bad and showed evidences that the dev didn't know where to take the story nor he has the motivation to continue working on it.
The other reason is dev started changing some character's models just because. That not only breaks any immersion you may have, for me, the changes were strictly worse.

Bottom line is, there is a lot of content in this game that is truly awesome, fun and entertaining. But there are also many reasons to believe not more such content is going to be added in the future because the dev ran out of motivation and probably inspiration too long ago.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes