xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
View attachment 2128169
-should be out next decade xD

Just kidding, as we see, he said about "wrapping" up the update, which mean according to my powerful detective brain it's gonna be shipped soon, idk lol, lets hope its true
Soon™, summer seems to have arrived late, or months seem to work differently for the dev.

I mean, now seriously, at this point it is hard to believe anything this dev says, over and over again a promise was broken. It's not about how long updates take, but how often promises are broken. Once the update gets released it is released for a fact, so until then it is not really worth wondering about whether there is truth in what the dev says or not.

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Just kidding, as we see, he said about "wrapping" up the update, which mean according to my powerful detective brain it's gonna be shipped soon, idk lol, lets hope its true
You'll definitely probably get some update some time in the future. Maybe.

RedPotatoe

Feb 20, 2020
Let us not forget that time passes at a different pace in Irphaeusland that in the mortal plane.

kenwaty

Jan 19, 2020
just go to HS studio then take a screenshot (what that mf dev call Render ). So easy, I can finish it in a month and take money. Unfortunately, English is not my primary language.

Reactions: longsuper1

warlordactual

Nov 19, 2017
just go to HS studio then take a screenshot (what that mf dev call Render ). So easy, I can finish it in a month and take money. Unfortunately, English is not my primary language.
Most Devs call it Renders or Images. Render is a synonym of make — technically it means "cause to become."

I've tried to mess around with HS and it takes more than just printing images/renders. You have to tinker with lighting in EVERY scene. Move characters and their body every image/render.

Each render you have to change things. but go ahead chief go off king. show us what you can do in a month.

(not dick riding Irph here just stating facts)

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Didn't this game used to get more regular updates? I thought it would be finished by now. :unsure:
Is Irphaeus going to be the next Bluecat? :devilish:

XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022
Most Devs call it Renders or Images. Render is a synonym of make — technically it means "cause to become."

I've tried to mess around with HS and it takes more than just printing images/renders. You have to tinker with lighting in EVERY scene. Move characters and their body every image/render.

Each render you have to change things. but go ahead chief go off king. show us what you can do in a month.

(not dick riding Irph here just stating facts)
I admit using HS is no easy task, but what really bothers me is that I can't find every asset the dev uses in the game. Do you also need to install mods to get the additional assets?

Reactions: DuskiBuski

Jeemjemm

Jul 23, 2021
And when you look at HS characters, the face is a bit weird especially for the eyes, but in wa you can see the character faces is more like anime, idk how he do that by using mod or sum

Reactions: DuskiBuski

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
just go to HS studio then take a screenshot (what that mf dev call Render ). So easy, I can finish it in a month and take money.
Well, that's sounds more than simple. Go for it. If your game is good people will play it and support you. I think no one has a problem with a good game and a dev who delivers four to six updates in a year.
Unfortunately, English is not my primary language.
That's what are dictionaries and translation tools are for.

Buddy, the dev and the game isn't worth to cry for. If an update comes good. If not fuck it. There're tons of games with better stories and better graphics. I can give you a list of ten games without contemplating where the dev is worth every cent you spent on. And a list of 15 games more if I should think about it to ten seconds.

Reactions: Kalrotix

DuskiBuski

Mar 12, 2021
is the dev using the first honey select for this game or the second one? and are they using mods to make those characters?

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes