XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022
What's on with all that mimimi spam? Don't patronize him if you can't live with the durations of updates. So much whining about this game. One could think you can't live without this game. There are many more games where updates need more time and no cry babies are complains about this. It's okay to be frutrated about the time. Obviously you're all eager to see how the story goes. But 9 out of 10 postings about the update and the same "joke" about the possible date? Seriously? Is there a competition who names the highest date?

At least you could talk about the story, the girls or speculate about future content. I thought this forum is to discuss AVN but in this thread it's all about crying like a baby which didn't get the doll it wanted so hard from mommy.
What is the point on speculating on future content when it will never be there? You are just giving peope false hopes. Everything about this game has already been talked about since this game has been going on for 4 years without much new content in recent years, the only new stuff to talk about is the dev's terrible work ethic.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
What is the point on speculating on future content when it will never be there?
What's the point of crying about updates when you're sure they will never be?

Again: don't be a Patron when you think you'll be scammed. It's okay to think this. It's okay too to saying this. But only crying over and over and over? Really? That will get us nowhere. And a competition who calls out the highest date when the update that will never be should come is not "talk about the devs terrible work ethics". It's only whine to the cheese.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not a fanboy of this guy. I don't even think it's a good novel. I played it once and now I look from time to time if there's anything new. But the only content in this thread here is crying like in the kindergarten at monday morning at 7 o'clock. Totally counterproductive and worthless.

MiHawkins

Jun 4, 2018
At least you could talk about the story, the girls or speculate about future content. I thought this forum is to discuss AVN but in this thread it's all about crying like a baby which didn't get the doll it wanted so hard from mommy.
We could talk about the story if there was a story to talk about. The last time the story advanced may have been 300 pages of this thread ago. That talk happened and after it there was no more story to talk about, so we talk about the lack of story and "the other story", the one about the dev coming up with new excuses to not meet his self-set deadlines, which is the only thing there is to talk by now.

Also, making sure new people gets the right impression about the development state of the game is the only way writing on this forum can have an impact (even if small) into the dev working more on the game.

tricky17

Oct 12, 2018
The Dev is up to his usual shit

I'm sorry to ask about this but do we have any ETA?

— Today at 18:02
nope... I'm still not sure if i have the time to put everything together or if i "cut it" to only release the Part II of the previous update
Basically i could release something in a couple of week, but the content would be too short.
I wanted to make this Part II + the other update together.

Oct 15, 2017

nope... I'm still not sure if i have the time to put everything together or if i "cut it" to only release the Part II of the previous update
Basically i could release something in a couple of week, but the content would be too short.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: This fucker wants to "cut short" the second part of the update he already had to cut short/split due to his incredible laziness? What an incredible fuckwad this guy is, unbelievable. And don't be fooled by his laughable claim of wanting to add another full update to part 2, that is a friggin lie and anyone who has followed this thread over the years knows that it is, it took this clown 7 months to cobble together part 1 and now he talks out of his ass about adding an entire update + part 2, as if anyone with at least 2 working brain cells would still believe this.

Last edited:

XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022

lmao this guy is hillarious, he basically wants to cut an update that was already cut, which was already cut which was already cut etc.... 4 / 2 = 2 /2 = 1 / 2 = 0.5 / 2 = 0.25 etc..
Do people who are paying him from day 1 still fall for this shit? I understand if you are new but if you been follwing this guy from day 1, even the most idiotic person can see what's going on.
And this is why people don't talk about the content of the game anymore in this thread, not only because there is no more new content to talk about but also because this sort of shit from the dev is always hillarious and is the only new thing he provides

XCharlie

Apr 28, 2021
I already gave up on the game a long time ago..Seems like It was an wise dicision.

Last edited:
Aug 16, 2022
1324 ish damn ignorent is bliss. because of dev like him ive been noticing others been using the same path. kinda ruins it for the other dev that are trying.

okapaa

Aug 25, 2019
What's on with all that mimimi spam? Don't patronize him if you can't live with the durations of updates. So much whining about this game. One could think you can't live without this game. There are many more games where updates need more time and no cry babies are complains about this. It's okay to be frutrated about the time. Obviously you're all eager to see how the story goes. But 9 out of 10 postings about the update and the same "joke" about the possible date? Seriously? Is there a competition who names the highest date?

What story? He has written more excuses over the past 3 years than game content during the same period of time

ZerosF25Zone

Apr 4, 2021

Yeah guys!
Let talk about a story that will never be finished!
Doesn't that sound fun?
No?
Shut up before I call a mod then, you- you- you- Poo Poo head!
Baka!

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes