ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
as an option, you can print out the old ones and look at the old versions of the waifu during the sex scenes.

although the new Elizabeth is not without her attractiveness - she has grown a little at the waist and has become a little fleshier on her legs, her thighs have become larger in volume, "puffs" have appeared.
if the old Elizabeth seemed to be a platinum blonde, then the new one became a highlighted blonde (she was made a little darker).
*sigh* and didn't guess with my eyes. in the old one they were sky blue (in which it was easy to drown) - in the new one they were rather dark blue.
*bitterly finishes my sour ale* (if anyone has read Clifford Simak's "Goblin Sanctuary" - they will understand me)

by the way, okay, and the new Elizabeth is also pretty good - the mother of MC's first child cannot be ugly by definition!
well, you just have to accept the fact that in nature there are no longer those old waifu with whom we started to play. as by the way, there are no waifu that Irfaeus completely, completely ruined by remodeling as a result of the loss of the original files.

tricky17

Oct 12, 2018
as an option, you can print out the old ones and look at the old versions of the waifu during the sex scenes.

although the new Elizabeth is not without her attractiveness - she has grown a little at the waist and has become a little fleshier on her legs, her thighs have become larger in volume, "puffs" have appeared.
if the old Elizabeth seemed to be a platinum blonde, then the new one became a highlighted blonde (she was made a little darker).
*sigh* and didn't guess with my eyes. in the old one they were sky blue (in which it was easy to drown) - in the new one they were rather dark blue.
*bitterly finishes my sour ale* (if anyone has read Clifford Simak's "Goblin Sanctuary" - they will understand me)

by the way, okay, and the new Elizabeth is also pretty good - the mother of MC's first child cannot be ugly by definition!
well, you just have to accept the fact that in nature there are no longer those old waifu with whom we started to play. as by the way, there are no waifu that Irfaeus completely, completely ruined by remodeling as a result of the loss of the original files.
I don't think they lost the original Elizabeth files I think ones of the Dev's left taking the files with him so the "New Look" is a product of a replacement dev/artist

Reactions: ramvivat

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
i cant play the game the txt rubbish cant read it trying a diff download of same ver
same problem cant play it

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2017
when will the game be updated?
No one knows for sure, least of all Irphaeus himself it seems (he is notoriously unreliable about his promises and estimates and is usually months off of what he initially promises). From the look of things it'll be next year for sure though since he (allegedly) got Covid right now, but he also made up a fictional story about being in a car crash before (which was dis-proven rather easily since he used a picture from a newspaper from several years earlier as "his" car crash, the friggin moron) so I'm having a hard time believing anything the guy says anymore.

My personal estimate would be that it'll release sometime around March or April of next year and will be lacking in content despite the full 11 or 12 months of time he had by then, because he probably spent 90% of the time doing anything but working on the game aside from a few pictures to placate his gullible patrons.

0xInternal

Aug 3, 2022
Revenge stories are cool as long as nobody is killed. However I would like to inquiry what exactly the harrowing ordeals have been, what the sheme of the player is (are you a teacher, a doctor, the principal or the janitor? maybe a mayor?) and who's exactly commiting incest (I don't see physical experimentation between sisters as incestual taboo).

I'm downloading it anyway, but the game might generate more interest if it's laid out more clearly than what's there.
I do see a couple of games on an aggregator site that seems to pull their games from here and mirror them and some of the flavor texts have been less than informative.
actually revenge stories are way better when someone gets killed

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
actually revenge stories are way better when someone gets killed
peoples don't like being challenged usually, so they like their revenge-stories without any consequences or moral-ambiguity.
bad-guys are either stereotypical "bad-guys" devoid of personnality so no-one can question if they get axed-of,
or they're cartoons villains with the most vile-intentions for the same reason.

identifying to a character of moral-ambiguity is uncomfortable, plus you want the good-guy to win at the end right?
after-all that's why stories are written, to give you a form of comfortable escapism that never question or challenge your world-views or perceptions on any topics at all.
that's the only thing you need, why would you ask for anything else?

anyway,
the only-movie i can think of which used theses tropes well was John-Wick 1,
and it's entirely because the writing actually focus on him through the antagonists dialogues,
and it dosn't pretend to be a serious movie, it's a action power-fantasy and it's a lot of fun.
the guy murder a entire mob by himself, and there are no consequences because he's basically a super-hero.
and it work because not only it's a lot of fun in term of character-writing, but also because the action totaly justify it.

on the other-hand, there's definitely some good "revenge-stories" where no-one get killed.
if you want one, watch "Pig" with Nicholas-Cage, it's what i can only describe as a "anti-revenge movie"
it's a pretty good subversion of the entire genre, the writing is completely turned on it's head.
i'm not gonna go into lenght on it, as talking about what makes it special would spoil it's appeal,

now if you really want a good story about revenge, and can stomach visual-novels,
read/play "G-Senjou no Maou", also called "The Devil on the G-String".
it look like your typical weeb-bullshit, but it's not, i heavily recommend it.
it use and take advantage of every themes you'd expect to be associated with the genre.
it take time but it's definitely one of the best revenge-story i've ever had the pleasure of reading,

if you're gonna play it tho', i must advice that you just go for the "true-ending",
as it's very obviously what the writers had in mind and the other-routes were definitely made as after-thoughts to fill the game.
basically just refuse every opportunities you'll get to pick a route, it will be very-obvious when you'll be presented with one.

now to go back to movies,
i also recommend "Blue-Ruin", really good revenge-story too, it hit every notes you expect from that theme,
and i'd also recommend "Three Billboards outside Ebbing, Missouri" but it's more of a drama than anything else,
so don't go into that movie expecting to see action or anything remotely-close.

anyway,
this post was made at 6AM, i haven't sleeped since yesterday,
and i needed to focus my mind on something as i need to pull an all-nighter.
i still have to stay awake for about 14 hours more.

Last edited:

JustAlexKing

May 28, 2022
Ugh this game still didnt get an update, figures, hope it didnt get abandon, kinda hate it when good game like this is being slowly ruin by lying and lazy dev,just wish he's gonna wrap it up and give the game a proper ending, even if it a rush one, rather than just giving update once a year or sth.

Reactions: DuskiBuski
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes