Lordisigler

Sep 29, 2019
That's his friend, not him. He used to have a job but got fired so did this instead, and I wonder if his shitty work ethic had anything to do with him getting fired from his last job
That was my second theory. My first one is that he's been dead for quite a while and it's his little brother who got hold of his files then continued for the last few updates. However he realised that his bro's patreons are a bunch of dimwits who will continue to give him money w/o him puting any work.

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
"Sorry for the little blackout. Covid really put me K:O for a week and then i rushed into the update to work my assoff.

I had to redo some of the scene for the Honeybee and i also added more stuff so you guys will be able to Choose which girl will perform the various service during the contest. I also decided to give them different unique costume to spice up each of the service and to make them more unique.

I really though again about the HoneyBee event, so you guys have fun replaying it. The "original" version was a bit too straightforward to the grand final. In the new version, it's more interesting, and its also possible to decide between the different girls. "

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
gd thing the character in the game cant age at this rate they all be retirement homes.
Funny enough, that one makes me wonder what the endgame would have been: humiliate/kill/something-else-not-sure-what, and ride into the sunset? Keep living among them? Be the boss or something? Has Irphaeus ever mentioned...well...anything?

The "original" version was a bit too straightforward
"Straightforward" seems to be his kryptonite, alright.

Reactions: MiHawkins

XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022
Wow, that last update (9.8) was amazing! Wish more developers were like you. Ton of great content.
We might be able to agree on the first statement, but the second statement needs more clarification. If by more devs like him you mean more devs that can write revenge plots like him then yes I can agree, but if you mean more devs like him who can write a good plot and also milk the development of a game as much as they can then I will disagree.

skater555

Feb 22, 2021
he also made up a fictional story about being in a car crash before (which was dis-proven rather easily since he used a picture from a newspaper from several years earlier as "his" car crash, the friggin moron) so I'm having a hard time believing anything the guy says anymore.
Woow, that is such a low thing to do and definetely a moron :ROFLMAO:
His 1000+ patrons gotta have 0 brain cells to still support him after that.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes