chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
i lost mine too, hope someone will share it
How far you in the game I started over because playing on laptop my pc broke won't start and ain't got money to repair it. But will probably finish game today, I'm retired so have all the time, so if there's a point where you need the save let me know, even thou will have saves from different parts of game

asfasdfqwu292

May 10, 2022
There's no way this guy is reworking anything, that's just his go-to excuse which is lazy in itself. The updates speak for themselves. IIRC this upcoming 'pt TWO' actually only completes the first half (9.4a originally I think) of a planned two part update from well over a year ago, which he has seemingly forgotten as can't keep track of his own updates anymore. And that's probably simply because he spends long stretches without working on anything at all. This dev being such a shitbag is really the only reason why I still follow this thread lol
Hi, I have been playing this game for about 2 weeks (barely had time to play it) on a Mac. For me, the "scene replay" section's third page is empty. Is that normal? I can't replay animations of Yoko, Keiko, Inori (is there a sex scene with her? I don't even know due to this bug), Haruka, and Yukiko.

Also, I'm at the Keiko scene where she asks about our identity. I could either tell her that I'm investigating and need her help, or trick her into drinking the drug and the abusive sex scene would happen. Which one is better for the long run?

Am I close to the ending?

Reactions: chicho1958

asfasdfqwu292

May 10, 2022
Hi, I have been playing this game for about 2 weeks (barely had time to play it) on a Mac. For me, the "scene replay" section's third page is empty. Is that normal? I can't replay animations of Yoko, Keiko, Inori (is there a sex scene with her? I don't even know due to this bug), Haruka, and Yukiko.

Also, I'm at the Keiko scene where she asks about our identity. I could either tell her that I'm investigating and need her help, or trick her into drinking the drug and the abusive sex scene would happen. Which one is better for the long run?

asfasdfqwu292

May 10, 2022
Walkthrough / Scene Gallery Mod (v0.9.8 Pt. ONE V2)

Since Lain is still MIA, I updated her mod to the game's latest version.
I also updated the colors for Good and Bad choices to work better on my monitor, this might help others who were having similar issues too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Directions:
Extract in the same folder where WaifuAcademy.exe is located.

Link:
Mega
Moved it to the folder and all my progress is lost. Thanks.

asfasdfqwu292

May 10, 2022
All the scenes of Waifu Academy online so you dont have to download anything to see them v0.9.4a
updated 29/04/22

Only new scenes of the update v0.9.8 Pt. one HERE

Let's start with:

Azuka Anders
View attachment 1694155

Brooke Scott
View attachment 1694212

Catherine Kumoto

View attachment 1694220

Elizabeth Laroche
View attachment 1694283

Helen Anders
View attachment 1694289

Isabela Bianchi
View attachment 1694299

Jira Baaghal
View attachment 1694307

Motoko Musashima

View attachment 1694316

Kaori Tomikawa
View attachment 1694353

Kayane Tendo

View attachment 1694377

Keiko Fujimura

View attachment 1694391

Minami Tokashi
View attachment 1694431

Dreams / Group / Idols / Others
View attachment 1694460 View attachment 1694461 View attachment 1694462 View attachment 1694463 View attachment 1694464 View attachment 1694465 View attachment 1694466 View attachment 1694467

Maki Takamura
View attachment 1694504

Rikuna Kaito
View attachment 1694518

Shirohime
View attachment 1694521

Tomoe Schweizer

View attachment 1694562

Rachel
View attachment 1694540

Yoko
View attachment 1694574

NOT Yoko ;)
View attachment 1694610

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
Mega
Pixeldrain
-Torrent option - If you can continue seeding it would be appreciated :

This gallery is more focused on new players who want to see how the scenes look like to decide whether to play or not, or for old players who for ANY reason want to see a specific scene (like me sometimes) without the need to open/have the game.
Where is haruka

Reactions: Eiyar

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

I personally chose to save the drug for Yoko. and I executed Yoko to the fullest, with a nightly sex marathon - oh, Yoko deserved her fate, if only for her attitude towards her mother. and what about the police - if she is made our sex doll, then she can be "burned" at school, because her behavior may change, she will stop finding fault with her master. Of course, this is a fictional story, and maybe even after reprogramming Keiko will remain with the old personality, it doesn’t matter - Yoko will not be executed without the drug. the show is worth it. I assure you. plus you have two assistants (of course they are jerks, but two strong jerks are two STRONG jerks) - those gangsters from the subway. they become your "tame" bandits. oh, in vain Yoko deceived them for money, oh in vain =)

• Haha
Reactions: wiseold6996

Kuys136

Jun 1, 2021
I think even after i am getting marriage in the future or have children, this game is still not finish yet. Hahaha. It is okay if the progress of story is 50% and more but looking at the dev, i know it just a pipe dream. Seriously I'm really like the story and all the characters and hope the dev is more serious with his promise and can deliver according to the timeline that he tell people.

Reactions: chicho1958

Zhephys

Jul 30, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Waifu Academy v0.9.8a.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Hey is it come with mod or no?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
It has passed so much time that I can't even remember what this game is about :cry:
it may be easy fixed - run the game and play it from scratch. well, maybe good for you will be switch option for fast forward unreaded text.
annd - you will recall all. =)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I think even after i am getting marriage in the future or have children, this game is still not finish yet. Hahaha. It is okay if the progress of story is 50% and more but looking at the dev, i know it just a pipe dream. Seriously I'm really like the story and all the characters and hope the dev is more serious with his promise and can deliver according to the timeline that he tell people.
I'm a GranPa so your journey is closer:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Kuys136

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020

use WT mod for answers, also save before you answer if not using mod and nope you still have a little more to go before end this version

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes